Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2010, 07:12 AM   #11
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ■WIP■ 9/23/2010

Morning everyone! Hope all is better with the kiddos!

Last night I got to spend 2 hours in the Verizon store setting up new lines (DH decided to break his phone yesterday and we didn't want to renew with AT&T and with me ready to pop anytime now, we had to get phones asap). So I was quite annoyed that it took that long, but now I have a really pretty phone.....and the internet again

I'm almost done with the YFW longies....about an inch and a half left and I CO a hat matching the longies Alexandria made for the new babe. I'm going to attempt dup stitch on it and see how it goes

Advertisement

Old 09-23-2010, 07:12 AM   #12
JessieV
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay Emily! I can't wait, this week has been good for premieres! Glee, Grey's, criminal minds and the Office!

My knit gallery My Ravelry
JessieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:18 AM   #13
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomgoat View Post
good morning! Early Birds Unite! LOL

Oh goodie. Up for a work day with not enough sleep!

Knitting wise, I have these to share:

It's not blocked, obviously.

and my WIP:
Pretty! I love the sock!
Ive been up since 6 which isn't bad but I went to bed at 12 and I stared at the clock till nearly 1 and then I was up and down with Mr. Wonderful (AKA Mason) and coughing my hiney off from my sinuses draining and making my throat ITCH. I don't know if its allergies or a cold but I dont care. It sucks no matter what. I'm living on Cepacol drops to kill the insane itch. As for knitting I got to knit for about 15 mins yesterday. Im putting my project to the side for a couple of days though so I can do a Hannah hat for my sister. I promised her something knit for her Bday and I still haven't delivered and my mom said shes freezing out in CA so I feel guilty. I'm starting to think they have that cloning thing right. I need two April's. One to cook, clean and handle babies and the other to knit and make buttons. In the past 2 months I have seriously considered hanging up any and all crafts until my kids are at least 4. I would be seriously depressed without my crafts though.

My WIP Sunny Days
TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #14
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning everyone. I stayed up waaaay too late last night and now I'm tired. The WIPs this morning look awesome!

Off to work
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #15
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

April I know how you feel. Its easy to get burnt out like that. It will get better tho!!

I have to go the store and pick up some Phe's meds, and get something otc for Pipers cough and stuffy nose.

I dont think I said last night but the dr said that Phe just had a cold, but bc of her asthma is messes with her airways and stuff, so Im glad its nothing serious, but they put her back on the prednesone for 5 days and then after that is gone we're going to start pulmocort in a neb once a day, along with her albuterol every 4 hrs. Hopefully once we get to see the pulmonologist in November we'll be able to get a better handle on her daily meds for prevention of things like this.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #16
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
I know I love him. Gonna buy something awesome with the pp?
Awesome to me... Some undyed yarn. Yeah, I'm not too hard to please.

I finished the DD Goldfish repurposing set last night except for the button/loop for the kimono (waiting on the button). I'll block it tonight and get pics tomorrow. I also CO some WSK Brooks on Cestari. I'm going to try something different for the waistband. We'll see how it goes.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #17
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post
Yay Emily! I can't wait, this week has been good for premieres! Glee, Grey's, criminal minds and the Office!
Yes it has! Mon was House, Tues was NCIS and tonight is BONES!!!
TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:27 AM   #18
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm happy to have stuff on to watch again too, we don't have cable so the summer sucks for tv, lol. I haven't really gotten into Greys though, I've heard Bones is good. We watched criminal minds last night though, I really like that show. And I used to like Dancing with the stars, but meh, it just doesn't really do it for me anymore.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #19
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Shelly your funny.
Amy I cant believe your not into Greys!
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #20
gigifaye
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomgoat View Post
good morning! Early Birds Unite! LOL

Oh goodie. Up for a work day with not enough sleep!

Knitting wise, I have these to share:

It's not blocked, obviously.

and my WIP:
Pretty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post
This scarf makes me want to keep the Goblin I have for sale and make one. I hate to be a copy cat but I never imagined Goblin would make such a pretty scarf.
That's beautiful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleButtonBakery View Post
Pretty! I love the sock!
Ive been up since 6 which isn't bad but I went to bed at 12 and I stared at the clock till nearly 1 and then I was up and down with Mr. Wonderful (AKA Mason) and coughing my hiney off from my sinuses draining and making my throat ITCH. I don't know if its allergies or a cold but I dont care. It sucks no matter what. I'm living on Cepacol drops to kill the insane itch. As for knitting I got to knit for about 15 mins yesterday. Im putting my project to the side for a couple of days though so I can do a Hannah hat for my sister. I promised her something knit for her Bday and I still haven't delivered and my mom said shes freezing out in CA so I feel guilty. I'm starting to think they have that cloning thing right. I need two April's. One to cook, clean and handle babies and the other to knit and make buttons. In the past 2 months I have seriously considered hanging up any and all crafts until my kids are at least 4. I would be seriously depressed without my crafts though.

My WIP Sunny Days
I agree with the burn out! I love the Sunny Days, is the cw MM Selah?

I'm actually here today! I've been working so much at ON that it felt awesome to sleep in until 7:30am! Yesterday I had to be up for work at 2:45am....that's way too early for any normal person!
gigifaye is offline   Reply With Quote