Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #21
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ■WIP■ 9/23/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
April I know how you feel. Its easy to get burnt out like that. It will get better tho!!

I have to go the store and pick up some Phe's meds, and get something otc for Pipers cough and stuffy nose.

I dont think I said last night but the dr said that Phe just had a cold, but bc of her asthma is messes with her airways and stuff, so Im glad its nothing serious, but they put her back on the prednesone for 5 days and then after that is gone we're going to start pulmocort in a neb once a day, along with her albuterol every 4 hrs. Hopefully once we get to see the pulmonologist in November we'll be able to get a better handle on her daily meds for prevention of things like this.
Thanks! I LOVE crafting but it feels like a battle just to get anything done between what I want to do (knitting sewing buttons etc) and the rest of life. I was just thinking that what i want is the least important thing right now and that putting it off for a while might be best. I would be sad without it though so I dont want to give it up. Im just stretched thin.

I was thinking about your Phe last night.

Advertisement

Last edited by TheLittleButtonBakery; 09-23-2010 at 07:33 AM.
TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #22
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

ok i really have to go now. Im not even dressed yet.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:33 AM   #23
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Shelly your funny.
Amy I cant believe your not into Greys!
LOL, maybe I will try watching it tonight, what time is it on? DH always makes fun of it :roll: I used to watch it when it very first came on, I have a hard time getting into anything that is on before 8 because the kids are constantly interrupting.

OK, and now I'm really going to work!
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:36 AM   #24
TheLittleButtonBakery
Registered Users
Formerly: littlemonkeyfoot
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigifaye View Post

I agree with the burn out! I love the Sunny Days, is the cw MM Selah?
Thanks Yep, Selah on BFL I LOVE the shine in the colors
TheLittleButtonBakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:37 AM   #25
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I used to love Grey's but I've been slowly falling out of love with it. I am really excited for Bones to start up again. And thank goodness for DVR or I wouldn't have any "shows". I'm not sure if DH has Grey's set up to record, but he sets up all of our shows for the whole week.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:49 AM   #26
marķa
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleButtonBakery View Post
Pretty! I love the sock!
Ive been up since 6 which isn't bad but I went to bed at 12 and I stared at the clock till nearly 1 and then I was up and down with Mr. Wonderful (AKA Mason) and coughing my hiney off from my sinuses draining and making my throat ITCH. I don't know if its allergies or a cold but I dont care. It sucks no matter what. I'm living on Cepacol drops to kill the insane itch. As for knitting I got to knit for about 15 mins yesterday. Im putting my project to the side for a couple of days though so I can do a Hannah hat for my sister. I promised her something knit for her Bday and I still haven't delivered and my mom said shes freezing out in CA so I feel guilty. I'm starting to think they have that cloning thing right. I need two April's. One to cook, clean and handle babies and the other to knit and make buttons. In the past 2 months I have seriously considered hanging up any and all crafts until my kids are at least 4. I would be seriously depressed without my crafts though.

My WIP Sunny Days

And the wip is looking great

Quote:
April I know how you feel. Its easy to get burnt out like that. It will get better tho!!

I have to go the store and pick up some Phe's meds, and get something otc for Pipers cough and stuffy nose.

I dont think I said last night but the dr said that Phe just had a cold, but bc of her asthma is messes with her airways and stuff, so Im glad its nothing serious, but they put her back on the prednesone for 5 days and then after that is gone we're going to start pulmocort in a neb once a day, along with her albuterol every 4 hrs. Hopefully once we get to see the pulmonologist in November we'll be able to get a better handle on her daily meds for prevention of things like this.
marķa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:49 AM   #27
knit~it~good
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I used to watch Grey's too but I don't really like it anymore. I haven't watched the last 2 seasons. I'm excited for Bones and The Office!

My Facebook fan page!
knit~it~good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #28
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Pretty! I love the sock!
Ive been up since 6 which isn't bad but I went to bed at 12 and I stared at the clock till nearly 1 and then I was up and down with Mr. Wonderful (AKA Mason) and coughing my hiney off from my sinuses draining and making my throat ITCH. I don't know if its allergies or a cold but I dont care. It sucks no matter what. I'm living on Cepacol drops to kill the insane itch. As for knitting I got to knit for about 15 mins yesterday. Im putting my project to the side for a couple of days though so I can do a Hannah hat for my sister. I promised her something knit for her Bday and I still haven't delivered and my mom said shes freezing out in CA so I feel guilty. I'm starting to think they have that cloning thing right. I need two April's. One to cook, clean and handle babies and the other to knit and make buttons. In the past 2 months I have seriously considered hanging up any and all crafts until my kids are at least 4. I would be seriously depressed without my crafts though.

My WIP Sunny Days
You can always slow down on customs/buttons, or give a longer timeline.

Uh... did I have other MQs? Anyway. I don't have cable anymore but I really only watched SVU, Law & Order, true crime stuff, Food Network, and maybe the Office anyway.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:19 AM   #29
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel*bel View Post
I used to love Grey's but I've been slowly falling out of love with it. I am really excited for Bones to start up again. And thank goodness for DVR or I wouldn't have any "shows". I'm not sure if DH has Grey's set up to record, but he sets up all of our shows for the whole week.
I love Bones!! And House, and Glee, and NCIS And I absolutely my new DVR DH wants to watch Big Bang Theory tonight....so Bones is on DVR.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:25 AM   #30
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yes it has! Mon was House, Tues was NCIS and tonight is BONES!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE bones. I just finished catching up on netflix for all the seasons available. Unfortunately, they only had 1-4 so I'm still behind by a season. Do I watch this season anyway and possibly ruin the fun of season 5 or do I boycot it and wait for Netflix to catch me up? I'll probaby wait for netflix as the girls go to bed during the first half of the show anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marķa View Post
those socks
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post

Blossomgoat, that sock is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knit~it~good View Post
I love the sock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpierce View Post
I love the sock and the color on your WIP pic is beautiful!
Thanks, all! The sock is even more beautiful in real life. The pic doesn't do it justice. DH thinks it's funny looking, but whatever. LOL. The sucky thing is I have only enough yarn to do each of 4 socks a different color with contrasting heel plus maybe 2 scrappy socks with the leftovers. So I'm going to only have one sock this color. But I think it will be okay. I like the other colors, too. I tried to go back to the LYS and get more, but they've got horrid fall hours... open T, F, and Sat only. Ick.

The sweater is Discobaby Knits Flight of the Fairies colorway, BTW.