Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2010, 07:02 AM   #21
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically, it's Thursday....right?

I didn't sleep well last night, Blake wet the bed and now the kids are gone to school.

and I"m calling the dr in t minus 5 minutes..This rash is out of control....its sprending back to bright red and now its weeping all over and its itching

If I don't get something for it today..they are closed this afternoon-I have hailey's field trip tomorrow and then all weekend.

Advertisement

Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:08 AM   #22
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

E is off to school. He's taking the bus both ways today - it was nice enough to walk this morning, but I wanted to spend a bit of time with Ru before she went to work. By this afternoon it's supposed to be raining, hence him taking the bus home too.

WOTA:
Work on Excel spreadsheets for HR contract
Work on my Multnomah shawl
Shower
Go to curriculum night at E's school tonight

Ru is going to pick up McD's for her and E for supper, so I only have to worry about myself. Not sure what I'll have. Maybe leftover chicken and rice.

I didn't get on yesterday and update, but I wanted to let you ladies know that my friend and I tackled the whole 5k yesterday. Yes, we did walk a little more than we "should" have using the 10:1 running system, but we still got done the 5k only 45 seconds slower than my last race time. Which gives me some hope for Sunday. So I'm doing it! My friend and I are also thinking of asking her brother whether he wants to do a race with us in March 2011, a 3-person relay with each person doing a 10k leg. Plenty of time to train for that, and it could be really fun to be a team!

Cheryl, whether you get rid of it or not, I would make a rule of no computer time before Rosie goes to school. For everyone's sake.

Heidi, I'm sorry that jet lag has been bothering everyone! Glad to hear that you're liking Amman though. I saw the pictures of your place on FB. It looks lovely!

for Jack sleeping well!

I feel so bad for Janine too. Dear people at the hospital, this woman has 4 kids. Get her fixed up and out of there. Come on!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:13 AM   #23
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

on the rash Becky! I'm itchy over here, just thinking about it!

Ok, gearing up to go to the store...

I smell something.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:15 AM   #24
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mel, I think you are right. I'm thinking about no computer time until both are out of school. What sucks is it's a good diversion for Ian when the girls are still asleep, and I have to get things ready. I can't put on the TV, or they wake up and come watch it instead of getting ready. They can't hear him playing computer games in the basement. And if I let him run around and bother me he's loud and wakes them up early anyway. I can't win.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #25
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

so called....and they asked me which pharmcay I use....now I hope that I don't have to wait all day...

Blake is laying on the floor crying about his woody boot slippers...they dont' have any buttons or snaps and they won't go on...Me thinks that I will just cut them down the side....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #26
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yuck, Becky. I hope they can give you something for it.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #27
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad you are doing the 5k Mel. I think Macy is right, it's good to feel that sense of accomplishment. Plus you have worked hard for it, evenif not recently.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:27 AM   #28
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Now its a little like Snack Person day here. Ginger keeps asking every 5 minutes when we leave for the playdate. She may explode before we have to leave.

It's Curriculum Night for us too, Mel. Gotta love all this crap at once.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #29
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
SO as for my mom. Remember a month ago when she woke up with bells palsy? Well she was finally sent to a nuerologist. He tests came back and she has an anuerism and it looks like she has been having mini strokes. SHe has to go for an mri tomorrow and testing for ms. So i guess well see tomorrow
Oh man. Kari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Mel, I think you are right. I'm thinking about no computer time until both are out of school. What sucks is it's a good diversion for Ian when the girls are still asleep, and I have to get things ready. I can't put on the TV, or they wake up and come watch it instead of getting ready. They can't hear him playing computer games in the basement. And if I let him run around and bother me he's loud and wakes them up early anyway. I can't win.
Cheryl, do you still have Leap Pads or something of the sort? Maybe a special toy that Ian gets to play with only in the mornings while Rosie is getting ready for school? I dunno. But yeah, I think that while it might be difficult to adjust to, I bet that no computer time until the afternoon will be beneficial in the long run.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #30
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
It's Curriculum Night for us too, Mel. Gotta love all this crap at once.
Fun fun! Ru and I are both going, and taking E. He should be able to listen just fine, and I want him to come because there's also going to be a book fair. We all know the kid loves books!