Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2010, 08:02 AM   #21
marķa
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers WIP 9/24/2010

yw

Advertisement

marķa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:09 AM   #22
bugnbear
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good Morning Ladies! I am super tired today, I couldnt get to sleep last night. Im hoping to get some dyeing today and should have more pics of yarn and some WIP knits

Laura When I was in junior high I willnever forget the day that I went to school tofind out one of my classmates was brutally murdered by her father Another custody battle. He picked up his kids from school and waited for his girlfriend(not the childrens mother) to get home then he axed the gf first and then the older daughter(my classmate) and then her younger sister it was such a horrible story so I completly understand your heartbreak. I didnt know her but I had seen her many times in school, and its just so sad
Old 09-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #23
EmpressPurl
Banned

My Mood:

The set's blocking right now, in the pics it needed it badly (esp the pocket )- also needed ends weaved and leg buttons on the photos. I'm going to take some better pictures once it's dry and ready to be packaged up! I hope you love it Erica, it was so fun to put together!!
EmpressPurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:18 AM   #24
marķa
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl View Post

The set's blocking right now, in the pics it needed it badly (esp the pocket )- also needed ends weaved and leg buttons on the photos. I'm going to take some better pictures once it's dry and ready to be packaged up! I hope you love it Erica, it was so fun to put together!!
wow!!!!!!!!!!

I "almost" want another baby
marķa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #25
zander's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Niki - That is amazing
Old 09-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #26
EmpressPurl
Banned

My Mood:

Thanks so much Kendall and Maria!!
EmpressPurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #27
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

Morning

I'm working on a YYMN custom, and a small pair of longies for an upcoming stocking today.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #28
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
I dont believe you
I don't blame you! I do want to get pics of the repurposed DD goldfish set and I might take a WIP pic of the longies I'm working on now... but they're still not much to look at.

Oh! I don't know if I shared this or not:

The hat to match those Cornish Pixie longies. I got a button at JA that I'm going to attach to the middle of the flower still.

Although getting pics later today will depend on a couple things. 1) weather 2) the football game. I don't remember what time it starts/gets over so I'm not sure if I'll be home during daylight hours. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerel View Post
Morning all! I did not get a chance to keep up yesterday. An awful thing happened yesterday. A friend of my oldest DD's father shot and killed her mother and himself and their bodies were found yesterday morning right after their kids went to school. It is really sad and I am so broken hearted for their kids. They were going through a divorce and the kids had spent the night with their dad and he left them there sometime in the night and went to the mom's house and broke in and killed them both.
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Good morning, I didnt get a chance to pread yesterdays thread at all, so I will go do that now to catch up. I went to the dr's yesterday and had an ultrasound and finally did the 3 hour glucose test. Still waiting on results from that. The ultrasound says baby weighs 4 lbs 13 oz! I am sooo excited to still be hanging on!!
Glad you're still baking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Im working on updating my queue in Rav today, so if I flood your friend activity on there, sorry

Im deleteing anything I dont have yarn for or dont want to knit anymore, and adding everything I have for customs, and personal stuff I have yarn for. That way I have something more to work off of then my little list in microsoft word
I should really update my queue. Maybe then I can actually get to some of the stuff I want to do!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugnbear View Post
Laura When I was in junior high I willnever forget the day that I went to school tofind out one of my classmates was brutally murdered by her father Another custody battle. He picked up his kids from school and waited for his girlfriend(not the childrens mother) to get home then he axed the gf first and then the older daughter(my classmate) and then her younger sister it was such a horrible story so I completly understand your heartbreak. I didnt know her but I had seen her many times in school, and its just so sad
I can't understand how people can be so cruel to one another; especially the ones they love.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #29
bugnbear
Registered Users
seller
seller

Niki That is beautiful!!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #30
pinkebody
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerel View Post
Morning all! I did not get a chance to keep up yesterday. An awful thing happened yesterday. A friend of my oldest DD's father shot and killed her mother and himself and their bodies were found yesterday morning right after their kids went to school. It is really sad and I am so broken hearted for their kids. They were going through a divorce and the kids had spent the night with their dad and he left them there sometime in the night and went to the mom's house and broke in and killed them both.

How terrible Praying for those poor kids

Etsy
pinkebody is offline   Reply With Quote