Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's Saturday.

Advertisement

Old 09-25-2010, 02:01 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2sadieandbean View Post
Morning Janine! Hope you are feeling well today!
I'm ok....how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
B needed some new boots, don't you think?!
Ooooo love those....did you get them? If/when they dont fit B could Fynn wear them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
I don't mind the cohabitating I feel like every day of my life right now is a struggle for me to just get up and face life, it takes everything I have and more just to take care of myself and the boys, I almost feel like I don't have it in me to have a relationship. I don't want to leave dh or anything, and I certainly don't want anyone else. But I just feel like I don't have it in me right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
We all have times like that Beth.
Yes, we do too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
How are you doing today Peggy? Did anything come of the surprise visit the other day? Sorry about Maddy's eye.

And sorry about the small baby Becky. But it seems like it's awfully early to be deeming the baby "small", no?

All you ladies talking about bread are making me want some. I miss bread so badly. Next week - gluten free bread! Wahoo! And the week after that I can challenge gluten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
So while we are offering up medical advise any ideas from anyone on MH? What is up with the poop girl. She is obviously getting cramps with the diarrhea since she is complaining that her belly is huts just before she poops. We have had good 4-5 days stretches where she is fine but this is going on a month now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
I'm not sure what time he'll get here. I pay double for it though when I leave because Waylon doesn't like to be around anyone who's not me for very long so he cries the whole time and every body is pissed when I get home.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:48 AM   #3
mom2sadieandbean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning Janine!

Julia woke up to eat, and I discovered that my arm is very sore. After I take the bandages off, I should take pictures of the bruising so that in 3 years I can make an informed decision about whether not to do this again

Otherwise, pretty good. Tired and going back to bed soon, but I thought I'd check the weather forecast and see how you all are doing while the ibuprofen kicks in.

How are you feeling this morning Janine?
mom2sadieandbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:00 AM   #4
erin13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Janine and Cecilia

can't stay on long I need to get my butt in gear. We have our big leadership conference today and I need to be on campus by around 8:45am and ready to roll.

Janine, how is your recovery going? Well I hope. I know I haven't been on much, but you've consumed my thoughts.

Our doggie is having a hysterectomy today. She is only 7, so her breeding days are over. She has infected ovaries so she stayed at the vet's last night for IVs and her surgery is today. DH is sick with worry b/c the vet said it can be a tricky surgery depending on how bad/wide spread the infection is. I hate this part of having pets.

Ok, off to read more on yesterday's thread. I doubt I'll be on again today or tomroow. Tomorrow is Lacie's baptism and then we have lunch at our house for everyone.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:06 AM   #5
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm ok, the drugs I'm on are strong and spacing me out quite a bit but I'm happy to take them and not be in too much pain. They keep me slowed down to. Otherwise I'm sure I'd want to clean up around here. But I'm not. I'm sitting and sleeping a lot. So thankful they didn't convert to an open procedure...especially as I keep sneezing and I remember how pain that was with the c-section

The gas is slowly leaving my body which is good and I'm trying to go to the toilet more often because my kidneys were getting kick back from my bladder according to the U/S yesterday.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:47 AM   #6
mom2sadieandbean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think the gas was the worst part. I had odd gas pains in my shoulder the day after. My pain meds make me a little tired and woozy also, but I'm trying to get by on just ibuprofen so that I don't feel that way.
mom2sadieandbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:49 AM   #7
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 09-25-2010, 05:51 AM   #8
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas. The kids are up, but DH and BFF are still asleep. Trying my best to keep them quiet, LOL.

Sadie, Janine, take it easy. Surgery is surgery. You need to recuperate!
Old 09-25-2010, 06:15 AM   #9
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Morning mamas. The kids are up, but DH and BFF are still asleep. Trying my best to keep them quiet, LOL.

Sadie, Janine, take it easy. Surgery is surgery. You need to recuperate!
I did suddenly think "what have I done?!"

I've gone into hospital and have had fairly major surgery and my kids have no idea at all. They have noticed I have a tummy ache but nothing else. I did think...OMG what happens if it all goes horribly wrong? What was I thinking???...and that on the table just before they knocked me out.

But now I'm more out of it than with it and just keep thinking.....really? I'll never have another period ever again? never! wow! That's amazing!!!

Last edited by ~whitehologram~; 09-25-2010 at 06:16 AM.
~whitehologram~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:16 AM   #10
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Pain med talk reminded me of two funny things. First, once I was talking about something with a couple from DH's work, I forget what, and DH mentioned taking the vicoden they gave me after G's delivery (because the post-birth uterus contractions are WAY worse after subsequent children, you often need them right after birth and IMHO can be worse that birth itself, LOL). And I said I was hoarding those for a special occasion and it was funny to see the reaction. The husband clearly was thinking why didn't I use them when they were given to me, isn't birth painful enough and the wife totally got it (they were Mormon and had three very young kids).

Second I was chatting with BFF last night, saying how the sinus problems I have are mainly inflamation and swelling and not so much congestion. And she asked if I was taking ibuprofen. And I was like DUH, yes I should be taking that, why didn't I think of that before? That's exactly what it's for, inflamation and pain. I can be such an idiot sometimes, LOL. But we had NO adult ibuprofen in the house (DH is aspirin allergic so I don't keep adult drugs with aspirin content), so I had to chug a large amount of children's liquid. Ugh. That stuff is gross!

Last edited by cherylchoo; 09-25-2010 at 06:21 AM.
cherylchoo is offline   Reply With Quote