Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #151
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ♫ WIP ♫ 9/25/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
blah. I need to knit. Im swamped with knitting. And I dont feel like it.
I need to too, but I'm reading dh's stat book trying to figure it out for him

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #152
ELC Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: tina_clewis
seller

My Mood:

Just stopping in to say everything posted is beautiful like always! Still feeling miserable and popping percocet like tic tacs, so I am going to crawl back in bed now....
Braeden joined us 1/11/2012!!
ELC Knits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #153
aylasmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

i hate being a perfectionist. i've frogged these longies for a third time...

Foggy Knits WAHM Page Foggy Knits Facebook
aylasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #154
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Hang in there Tina! I hope you can figure out whats wrong.

Amy that doesnt sound like fun at all lol. Id rather knit another sluething hoodie. Seriously, so burnt out on the hoodie front over here.

I just grafted the hood and attached the pocket so ALL i have left to do is the trim around the hood and Im not doing that tonight. Im gonna get up before the girls do tmrw and do it that way I can get it washing and blocking so its dry soon to ship out.

Im also working on some bfl longies and Im almost to the gusset increases. Ive just been working on it little bit here and there as a break to the hoodie. Im not technically "scheduled" to start it til the middle of this week. So whoo hoo for starting something ahead of schedule for once. But I also have to cast on a size 4/5 Wendy this week.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:38 PM   #155
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

contractions slowed.. But the ones i am having are painful They are about 4 per hour. We will see. I think i just need some sleep.

Off to drink some water and finish watching letters to juliet
Old 09-26-2010, 12:24 AM   #156
ShyViolet
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tiina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesaddle View Post
That is a great idea! I can send you her measurements. Just let me know which ones you need, just email me or PM me. I think a matching set would look great! Thanks!
I'll pm you some pics too so you can see what it looks like. Oh, and it's a top/dress pattern so if you go with Emily's dress idea (which would be super cute too) it'll work for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
aw Piper is a wool hater. I made her a skirty out of freaking bulky gaia bc she's such a wierdo so I thought she would love it... nope she says its itchy. So she super hates cestari and mountain meadow. All the stuff Im making her are either hats(which she doesnt care about) or tops that she can wear shirts underneath. No more bottoms for her. Even with tights on she says they itch her belly

I think you should do some sort of dress... Maybe the princepessa? And have her wear red opaque tights!

I just bought some more prochem dyes. I got brick, chinese red, chocolate brown, pink sand, avocado, deep purple and eggplant. Now I just need to get some superwash so I can do some semisolids. I need some kind of semisolid to match SB Sandcastle. I bought a skein of it off spots today and want to use it as trim on a playtime top for one of the girls. But I need something for the body. Depending on what those purples look like dye up I might use one of those. Or mix them or something.
Aww, that's the Twink skirty isn't it? So sad. I made a top for Aliya and she won't wear it, she says it's itchy, even with an undershirt she said it itches her armpits and the arms aren't wide enough to fit a long sleeve shirt underneath and I used every last scrap of yarn so I can't widen the arms. So I totally understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post

What type of top are you writing a pattern for?
I don't want to give away the unique touches it has because I haven't seen anyone else do them yet and I want to keep it a secret until I'm ready for testing but I can tell you it's simple, it is raglan style, empire waist, will be written for aran weight yarn and will feature my pinwheel ruffle. I know, that sounds really boring but I want to keep the other details quiet for now. All I need to figure out is how to convert it to other sizes. It's written up for a 2T right now.

By the way, your dress pattern looks super cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLD View Post
contractions slowed.. But the ones i am having are painful They are about 4 per hour. We will see. I think i just need some sleep.

Off to drink some water and finish watching letters to juliet
Stay baby stay

ShyViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #157
TeraDN
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok popping in with a few questions!
Anyone knit longies with the linen stitch? If so how did you work the short rows ? the gusset? I am using the sheepy pant pattern, but I want to do them in the Linen stitch, so I am thinking this thru so to speak. Any change or just stay in pattern?
Old 09-26-2010, 05:38 AM   #158
DearHusband
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTandPickles View Post
Hi guys. Sorry, I've been MIA today.

I have high blood pressure, which may be why I've been so sick. After sleeping and throwing up all day, at rest, my bp was 140/89 with a friends bp cuff AND double checked at CVS.

I am on bed rest tomorrow and minimal until Tues when I go back to the Dr. She said since my left leg is swollen, drink water and nothing else.

So, trisha, your pkg didn't go out today, it will go out Monday, I just didn't get to it- I've been in bed ever since my last post...

Have a good night
Oh Melissa, I do hope you feel better soon!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:53 AM   #159
DearHusband
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

New Thread!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1080412