Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2010, 01:24 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically It's Monday

Advertisement

Old 09-27-2010, 01:34 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically It's Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
So are you alone with the kids tomorrow? Are you going to be okay?
Nope, they have school/kindergarten. MIL is going to look after Fynn so I'm on my own. Heiner is home in the afternoon so I should be ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
reason 7000 I need to make and appointment and get back on my pill....OMG ovulation is painful on my right side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmomma View Post
Oh that is good to read. Thanks for the link. I posted too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
Everyone went to bed right after my last whiny post.
Now I just have to step back from the iPod and make myself go to bed!
I think I am going to have to start sleeping propped up soon. My hips get so achy at night, and my arms are starting to fall asleep already! Whining again.

I have to drop my van off in the morning for it's service and oil change. Let's see how fast a pregnant chic can uninstall and reinstall a britax boulevard! Fun!
(my mom is picking me up, cuz the service takes two hours).
Then I am going to go get my hair cut! and

Dont forget to post pics. I wanna see what you get done

Quote:
I think I feel some little baby kicks tonight. But you never know, it could just be the Stouffers!
Awww the first baby kicks are the sweetest.

Quote:
Now that I am on the laptop...

cute hair style Steph

pretty sock Janine!
Thanks Jen

Quote:
night all

Morning Janine!
Morning Jen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaloms View Post
Night ladies

Good morning Janine
Morning Carolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmomma View Post
Yea...I'm a total idiot and I have no one to blame but myself.

Yea, me too.

Now V has a fever It's 102 with no other symptoms. I seriously hope it's just a fluke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
I have to admit that as difficult as it is for us to even try to get pregnant, give our relationship, I like that we don't have to worry about birth control.

Just finishing up watching "Sister Wives" on TLC, and we're headed to bed. I think Ru is going to try and get her health card renewed in the morning. It expired without her realizing it! Oops!

Goodnight everyone.

Good morning Janine. I hope you slept well and are feeling better this morning.
Good morning Mel.

I really like that I dont have to worry about BC now too No more bleeding every month, no stressing about going out of the house when I am due or have my period, no waking 4 times a night during my period. No more mess.....NO MORE PAIN!!! FANTASTIC!!!

Now to just get over the surgery. I'm still very dizzy....but I haven't taken the strong meds since yesterday lunchtime so IDK what that's about. I feel like I'm going to be sick but I haven't been sick. I have too much saliva, like before I'd puke.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:55 AM   #3
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Janine. Don't forget to drink enough fluids, and try to eat something with your meds. Are you running a fever?
Old 09-27-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Janine. Don't forget to drink enough fluids, and try to eat something with your meds. Are you running a fever?
No fever, nothing else but dizziness. I haven't taken any meds at all since yesterday lunch time. I thought they would be out of my system by now. Now I can decide if it was the meds or something else making my dizzy.

I just made some lunch and a cup of ginger tea.

Can't you sleep?
Old 09-27-2010, 03:26 AM   #5
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Garage door woke me up, when DH left at 4:10

You probably did loose quite a bit of blood, so just try to replace fluids, and eat nutritious, iron rich foods. You could be slightly anemic, or hypotensive.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:37 AM   #6
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Garage door woke me up, when DH left at 4:10

You probably did loose quite a bit of blood, so just try to replace fluids, and eat nutritious, iron rich foods. You could be slightly anemic, or hypotensive.
Sorry Steph. I hope you can get some more sleep before your day starts.

I dont know how high or low my BP is now. I know it was 100/70 on Thursday and on Friday it was 120/70 (which is normal for me). My MIL said she was dizzy for a long time after her surgery too.

Fynn is in bed, he's nursing poorly, too many bottles I think. He can drink sweetly and calmly but hes a fidget bug right now.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:55 AM   #7
bethsflutterby
Just a sinner saved by grace.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

morning mamas

Bus stop duty in 10 minutes

Today is DAY #1 of my "lifestyle change" as far as eating/drinking...I have been coke/pop free since Saturday night

WOTA
laundry x100
home school
search for Saxon Math workbooks K-2
search for deals on copiers & laminators
mop living/dining area
David(11)Lolly(9)Maddy(7 on 8/25!)Yuyi(5.6) & Ana(4)

bethsflutterby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:44 AM   #8
mom2sadieandbean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
not caught up

M3

Did they say anything to you about the pill causing gallbladder problems, Cecelia? My sister's Dr. said that being on BC since she was 14 for cystic acne could have contributed to her gallbladder issues. We also have a family history though. My sister actually just switched to the mini pill and her period is late (for her, I'm secretly hoping she's pregnant, isn't that horrible? )
No Bethann, they did not. I was on the pill/patch from 06/01 to 02/04 when we started to TTC #1. I was on some meds that were supposedly category X because they are known to cause birth defects. I switched to something safer and got the OK from my GP to start TTC immediately. It took us 13 months of not preventing to conceive #1 which ended in miscarriage. After Sadie, I only took the pills for a couple months so I don't think I was really on them that long. My sister was on BC pill for a long time to regulate something in her ovaries, but has had no gall bladder issues. We also have a family history. My OB offered the pill this time around, but I knew it wasn't a good option for me personally.

Off to let the dog in and take a shower. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work today. I also have my post op checkup at 9:15 today so hopefully she doesn't tell me that I shouldn't be working (since two weeks ago for my pre-op she told me she wasn't sure a week would be enough). As long as I don't try to do full everything at work and still take it a little easier this week, I should be fine.
mom2sadieandbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #9
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

My mom cancelled coming down to help me, due to the rain/thunderstorms. I canceled my service appointment on the van, and won't get to go get my haircut. Unless B would be good...maybe? No, probably not. I will just have to go next Monday.

E is off to school, A is almost ready to go, and I guess I will just be doing the usual stuff around the house today:

laundry
dishes/clean up kitchen
clean kid bathroom
dust/vac kid bedrooms
dust/vac downstairs
POST OFFICE!!

I need to find some polymailers somewhere, or figure out something I can ship a few diapers in. I am waiting on a mailer shipment from ebay, but I don't want to make some of these people wait any longer for their diapers! I was supposed to ship a few of these on Friday.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:57 AM   #10
ruvalokiteshvara
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies!

So I think I am going to get my health card renewed on Friday instead - E is going to school, and so I can head down right after we put him on the bus and hopefully be back in time for Mel to drive up to the school for lunch monitor duty.

So E and I are relaxing this morning. Watching "Ice Age" and just hangin' out. Filled the library bag with things to return, so I can fill it up again today at work!

on your new lifestyle, Peggy! This week I am going to get back on the running bandwagon. Mel and I have at least determined that while she is a night runner, I am a morning runner, and with E going off to school two mornings a week, there is no reason I can't run on those mornings while Mel gets him ready for school. And then I can do Sundays as well. And Mel can run in the evenings/late when I get home from work. So we should be well prepared to hit the streets for the Resolution Run in Quebec City on December 31!!

Freethinker - Free Ranger - Free for All
ruvalokiteshvara is offline   Reply With Quote