Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2010, 06:16 AM   #21
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Tuesday.

Good morning all!

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2010, 06:30 AM   #22
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, we're off to the grocery store! BBL!

Steph, check with Beth and see if she has any pics of Waylon worked up.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:30 AM   #23
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DP!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #24
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I guess she never did say what base the thimly set was on...I need to learn to ask. It doesn't look the same in the pic, as in real life.
I hate the peach, too.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #25
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

DP

Last edited by stephcrouse; 09-28-2010 at 06:37 AM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:47 AM   #26
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lookit B. So big.

Morning mamas. My body clock still wakes up at 5:30am, because that is the time (Texas time) that Ian woke up every day for two years. Ian has since adjusted to the time zone and usually gets up an hour later, but I can't. And I am NOT a morning person. Ugh. I just lie there and pray I can nap a little more each morning, and it rarely happens.

It's a rainy gross day today. And I just pieced together that Ginger is Snack Person on the same day as the apple orchard field trip this month. So IDK if they even really have PM Kindy that day, and if she will even really get the benefits of being Snack Person if they do (I'm guessing they do come back and stay at the school another 90 minutes). That girl lives to be Snack Person, asks every day if it is her turn. So unfair. Such is life.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:19 AM   #27
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Don't you think these would fit a noob?
http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.ph...732&vid=200001
Old 09-28-2010, 07:21 AM   #28
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think they would Steph, but they look very slim. Like skinny jeans, LOL. I'm pretty sure what's why there's not a frontal shot.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:24 AM   #29
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post

I hope the fog lifts soon, Janine!

Becky, for no negativety!

Sorry about the upset tummy, Jen. I hope it goes away, and stays away!

Elli woke up miserable (she has been kinda whiney the last few days, and has had a cough) with a 102 fever, so she will be staying home from school today. I can tell she is devastated!

Avery is up and going, getting ready for school. It is nice to only have to do one school run this morning!

Janine-I can trust my nose. Smells are usually stronger, but everyone else can smell it too. I forgot about it, and left it sitting in the sink of Dawn water all night. I am thinking I will rinse it, and soak it in some vinegar for a bit, or is that a no no with elastic...
I'm sorry. I'd send it back. You shouldn't have to pay for a diaper that is damaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Good morning Janine, Erin, Steph, and Jen!

I'm up. E is dressed and having breakfast, and Ru is out running in the rain. About half an hour until we need to get E out for the bus. No walking to and from school today. It's supposed to rain all day and possibly into tomorrow.

I stayed up a little too late last night finishing a book. It was the second in the series and I liked it, but the ending was not quite as good as the last book. Now on to something else. I think maybe Heretic's Daughter.

It hasn't even been a week yet, and they took out a major organ. It'll take time to feel better.
I know. I physically I feel not too bad at all. Insides are a bit tender and swollen still but the only thing that's really bugging me is the stitches.....and my head. I am beginning to worry that my brain has been damaged or something. I really am having to work too hard to do simple stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemelissas View Post

I'm so
I finally realized last night that my anxiety is 2456% worse when Jay leaves. I just can't sleep, I'm so anxious and paranoid when he's not here.

We've got homeschooling PE class this morning. Sooooo early LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Lookit B. So big.

Morning mamas. My body clock still wakes up at 5:30am, because that is the time (Texas time) that Ian woke up every day for two years. Ian has since adjusted to the time zone and usually gets up an hour later, but I can't. And I am NOT a morning person. Ugh. I just lie there and pray I can nap a little more each morning, and it rarely happens.

It's a rainy gross day today. And I just pieced together that Ginger is Snack Person on the same day as the apple orchard field trip this month. So IDK if they even really have PM Kindy that day, and if she will even really get the benefits of being Snack Person if they do (I'm guessing they do come back and stay at the school another 90 minutes). That girl lives to be Snack Person, asks every day if it is her turn. So unfair. Such is life.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:27 AM   #30
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm, good point Cheryl...