Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
becky1231
Registered Users

Re: Funny but embarrassing.

Not preggo any more but I had that start with my first one and now after 3 of them I cant do anything with out wetting my pants or at least that is how it seems lol.

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #12
Pikemommy
Registered Users
seller

I am so laughing with you!!!

I get car sick so bad, especially going to my parents house. Last time we visited as soon as we got there I started vomiting in the driveway only to wet myself....... all the way down to my shoes! I had to wear a pair of my dads PJ pants and my moms slippers the rest of the visit and to get home in.... I was comfy, but mortified!
S 3/15 7lbs 15oz 20.5in
Pikemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #13
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostiejen View Post
Last night I threw up so hard it made me pee my pants. Not like a little leak, either. A full-on gush with every heave.

I'm 23 weeks so I'm sure the extra weight on my bladder is the culprit here. And I'm sure this has happened to other mamas...right?
I so could have written this! I know exactly! Sucks to be 23 weeks and still barfing though doesn't it? I still barf 3-4 times a week.

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #14
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I get allergies in the fall and spring, I would wear a menstral pad when pregnant because every time I sneezed I at least leaked and sometimes worse! Totally agree with other people, I got really good at quick crossing my legs before sneezing.
The "best" was one time I was rushing to use the toilet (I really had to go), I sit down, think whew, I made it, then just as I start...umm...relieving myself, I sneeze...hard! pee everywhere! like rocket fire pee, over the front of the toilet, down my legs and all over the floor.
yeah, fun times.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
alwaysfallingup
Registered Users
seller

I totally do that. Not only do I pee when I vomit, but when I was pregnant with DD 1, I actually blacked my own eyes by breaking the capillaries around them with the force of my throwing up...multiple times. I looked like I'd gone a couple rounds with a prize fighter. This pregnancy, the peeing happens when I sneeze or cough. At least this time, though, I'm not throwing up 6 or 7 times a day. Not only was I going through a lot of sickness, I was going through a lot of panties, too!
alwaysfallingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #16
loganzmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I peed the bed when I was 8 mo pg with DS1 For some reason I was dreaming I was in the bathroom... Maybe b/c thats where I spent most of the time.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:28 PM   #17
Mama'sPocket
Registered Users
Formerly: LizzieAG
seller

My Mood:

Happens her too. I was throwing up this week and yes, had to change my pad afterward. I have taken to wearing post-partum style mama cloth pretty much all of the time just for this reason!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #18
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I didn't have the courage to start this thread myself so kudos to you.

Every single time I get sick to my stomach, "it" happens... ugh. During the peak of the nausea during this pregnancy, I was changing my pants and undies four or five times a day til I got smart and just walked around in a snug fitting, long bath robe because I knew, eventually, "it" would happen again.

One time my younger brother came over and I was walking around in that robe, and he said, "What the hell, sis, really! Get dressed, it's 2 p.m.!" to which I tersely responded, "Look, I'm wearing this because every time I throw up I start peeing, and since I already do 10 gazillion loads of laundry a day I really don't feel like adding any more pants and panties to it, ok?" That shut him up.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:26 AM   #19
tamesis
Registered Users
seller

When my morning sickness was really bad at the beginning, I took to puking in a bucket while sitting on the toilet, it was just less cleanup that way! LOL. The other day I got to experience what I have now deemed as "Flash Puking". I was sitting on the toilet having a bowel movement, and all of a sudden baby decided to headbutt my stomach, causing me to puke out of nowhere....Thank goodness the bucket was still around! LOL