Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2010, 08:05 AM   #11
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: placenta on front of uterus. :(

I was disappointed with not being able to feel early movements. I didn't feel this LO until 22 weeks. With that said at almost 35 weeks that is a distant past and I can feel it move plenty now. Don't even remember not being able to really feel it at the beginning. Movements are definitely strong enough now. I think you will find that once you start feeling it more often, the disappointment quickly resolves.

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
Bethan_77
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hayd an anterior with my dsn who was just born this week. I felt him move a lot more than dd, who had a posterior one.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #13
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aw hun try not worry to about it! With my last pregnancy my placenta was in the front, and although it took a little longer to feel him, once he started...Wow! I could feel him very easily, and he seemed to move more than my others. Sometimes it was even a little too much.

I really think you'll have no problems later on.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:32 AM   #14
AnnaG01
Registered Users
seller

I am 16 weeks pregnant with an anterior placenta and placenta previa...I think I can feel the baby kick but I am second guessing myself since it is anterior. My placenta is growing on my old c-sec scar causing potentially very dangerous problems
Riley (6), Skyler (4) , Payton (2) & our new baby Quinn Mackenzie My Blog
AnnaG01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #15
miraclebaby
Registered Users
seller

I have an anterior placenta and i started feeling real kicks around 19 weeks and really feel it all the time at 21 weeks. The only difference this time is that DH can't feel the baby on the outside yet, but hopefully in the next month. the placenta will get higher. Hugs.

Join me swagging http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/stephlawler
miraclebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #16
karaintx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My pregnancy right now had a anterior placenta, but has moved to the side in the last few weeks. I didn't know til I was 16 weeks, went in for a OB visit and they couldn't find her H/b!
They did a quick u/s and confirmed the placenta placement, and told me that just in case at any future appts they could do a quick u/s for checking!

I can really feel her now, pokes, pushes, jabs! It did take awhile, and like you I was very disappointed as she is our last too.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #17
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My first two were anterior attachment. I didn't feel movement until 20 weeks either time. DS3 was posterior so I felt him earlier but by the 3rd trimester I couldn't tell a difference between the anteriors and him.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:48 PM   #18
n3w2cl0th
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had an anterior placenta with my youngest...it was about 24 wks before I truely felt him...but..good lord once I did? he kicked all in my behind...in my pelvic floor, my ribs....every once and a while he would kick to the front and it was visible...just not comfortable for me....I had a few accidents because of him kicking down in my pelvic area and they would look for his HB through my side...
Old 09-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #19
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i had the same thing but by 25-30 weeks it was completely up top and he was kicking away. No problems anymore and the kicking actually hurts at this point. Hang in there~
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #20
Just2fornow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DS had an anterior placenta and after 20 weeks I could feel him move all the time! Stay positive Perhaps you can hear the hearbeat better if you push harder? My MW had to push fairly hard for the first few weeks until he got bigger. Just enjoy what you can!
Just2fornow is offline   Reply With Quote