Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #21
avasmom3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby name help. Do you know any babies/toddlers named Thomas? More info inside...

I know a 5 year old Thomas

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #22
TrammellyFamily
Registered Users
Foremerly: MeadowAndColtsMama
seller

Re: Baby name help. Do you know any babies/toddlers named Thomas? More info inside...

Lol, I know a baby girl named Daisy Thomas ___ ____, and her big sis is Cheyenne Thomas ____ _____, so they each have a girly 2nd middle name after Thomas, funny.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:13 AM   #23
altuttle
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I have a Thomas named after DH. He is 3. My Dh was Tommy when he was young so I wanted to come up with a different nickname for my Thomas. We named him with a "J" middle name and call him TJ sometimes. He goes by either but most of the time it is just Thomas.
altuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:20 AM   #24
angelisagemini
Registered Users

My Mood:

My DS is Thomas after his great grandfather, who died shortly after the birth and never got to meet our DS. He was absolutely thrilled that we picked his name though, probably called to say thank you about five times, lol.

We call him Thomas J.

Oh and we chose it because we wanted a strong classic male name. I've met one or two younger ones here and there. We get a lot of compliments for giving him "a real name" Whatever that means.

Last edited by angelisagemini; 09-29-2010 at 03:22 AM.
angelisagemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:32 AM   #25
missemily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Besides my dad, I don't know any other Thomas'. My 8yo hasn't had any in his classes either.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:35 AM   #26
moobiegirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

There's a Thomas in my son's room at daycare. He's 3. But I don't hear that name that much right now.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:04 AM   #27
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

How about.... Joel, Jude, Jerry, Jonah, Joseph, Jacob, Josiah, Jonathan .... hm, that's all I can think of for now...

I have a cousin Thomas, and my DS's middle name is Thomas. Knew a Peter (maybe two?) in high school. Don't know any toddlers named Thomas or Peter, though.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:34 AM   #28
steph410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i don't know any Thomas' or Peters
Old 09-29-2010, 06:35 AM   #29
Jenifer
Banned

My Mood:

i know two preschoolers named Thomas
Jenifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:45 AM   #30
elkay724
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Peter is my dad's name, as well as my brother. I like the name, but couldn't use it since it was my bro's to pass on. Thomas is a beautiful name. I actually went back and forth between Thomas, Oliver, and Andrew for DS. I wanted a name that didn't sound made up and was a "classic" feeling name. I went with Andrew, but would use Thomas if I ever had another DS.
elkay724 is offline   Reply With Quote