Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #201
Riley-Madison
Banned

My Mood:
Re: EF chat Wed!!

brown... or maybe purple.....

Advertisement

Riley-Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #202
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

Either of those would be so cute as an owlie romper! BTW I saw that Comfort Wool is stocking on Friday.

Last edited by AlJo; 09-29-2010 at 09:39 PM.
AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #203
ckck
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

What a gorgeous colorway! What is it? It looks like DD ponies except with a bit of lavender

An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
― Mahatma Gandhi
ckck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:59 PM   #204
deezee02
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I vote for brown! Love that colorway
Old 09-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #205
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezee02 View Post
too small for DD!!!!

DD wore a lot of soakers and shirts this summer. It was perfect in the 90+ degree heat we had!

What do your LO's wear under their wool. I LOVE LOVE LOVE bumstoppers and little fancy pants, but it seems the pickings are slim right now. Goodmama's do not work well for us and neither do mutts.
I have a ton of summer wool yet my daughter wore the soakers more than anything, it was just too hot for shorties and skirties!

I love bumstoppers, the side snapping are the best, I bought 6 mutts in a coop and then couldn't fund the bumstopper coop wish I chose the bumstoppers. I love my stickypeas as well, they are great and well made! And for overnight I use a tickety bu spartan overnight made by the raven tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley-Madison View Post
finally got a 1/2 way decent pic of the 12 months size dress from the cutsom trio.

I really like this color combo

Today has been BUSY!
we go to look at a house that would be perfect for us in a few hours, I'm excited.
Love that dress. Good luck with the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
I KNOW!!!!!!!

Love the dresses

Under wool- We use strictly Raven Trees. I looooooooooove them. We do have like, 2 sticky peas left I havnt sold yet and I do like those too but I like the RTs better.
Love both of those diapers!

Quote:
hey do you think this would look good as the owlie romper? I really like it

No absolutely not you should send it all to me joking! I love that yarn! Good choice!

Quote:
know of anyone who could dye me some trim ??? it arian weight BFl.

ANNND which color do you think would be best for trim? I was thinking pink, purple or natural.....or green
Brown! I think brown would be beautiful with that!!... if you don't like the thought of brown then pink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlJo View Post
Either of those would be so cute as an owlie romper! BTW I saw that Comfort Wool is stocking on Friday.
I'm in trouble!
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #206
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So anyone else still up?? I always feel like I'm the last one awake... waiting on the diaper laundry to finish so I can go to bed!
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
Old 09-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #207
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

I'm up...just checking in before heading to bed. I just finished a sleeve on a sweater I'm knitting. Hoping I can finish the other tomorrow. Then on to owlie romper!

I know. I think I need to find something to do during the CW stocking. I need to remind myself that I have 12 oz. of semi-solid brown coming from her sometime soon. I don't need more yarn, I don't need more yarn, I don't need more yarn

Night!
AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #208
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlJo View Post
I'm up...just checking in before heading to bed. I just finished a sleeve on a sweater I'm knitting. Hoping I can finish the other tomorrow. Then on to owlie romper!

I know. I think I need to find something to do during the CW stocking. I need to remind myself that I have 12 oz. of semi-solid brown coming from her sometime soon. I don't need more yarn, I don't need more yarn, I don't need more yarn

Night!
Lucky for me I probably wont be here. I have stained glass OTW. I'm seriously addicted to CWC. I have at least 3 things knit from their colorways, and more yarn sitting.