Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2010, 07:18 AM   #1
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

EF Chat Thursday *9.30.10*

Good morning!

Ugh, dogs got out this morning and baby woke up when DH went to work. Not a good start. On a happier note, my owlie romper yarn is only one day away

Anyone stalking Comfort Wool tomorrow? I'm seriously going to have to restrain myself. Pinknpurfect--You're lucky you have to be somewhere! I think I might have to invent something to do just to get myself away from the computer. Hopefully someone is stalking so I can live vicariously through you

Advertisement

AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:33 AM   #2
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:
Re: EF Chat Thursday *9.30.10*

Im actually not tired at all this morning, which is a first. I cant remember if I said this or not but I went and got a blood test yesterday at the OB for an HCG check. Just bc Im not 100% sure that what I had earlier this month was actually AF, and I wanna make sure Im not alot further along that I thought kwim? Esp since my test was so dark so early. And Im terrified Im going to have twins and have 4 kids 4 and under Hopefully they call me back soon and let me know what my levels are.

I have to run to town today too for a few errands, and my friend is coming over this afternoon, and Im in this crazy cleaning mood so I probably wont be around much today.... and Im def not stalking anything bc Im pp poor right now and I have like, almost 30 skeins of yarn already OTW, not counting the god awful number of skeins I already have here so I really need to stop haha. And plus I might sell some of the stuff I have here so that I can get a few colorways on nb yarn, like bfl or bulky gaia. Everything I have here is either cestari or mountain meadow since its for Phe.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #3
amberbamberbabyfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If I had any pp I would be stalking her, AMAZING stuff. Im waiting for my coffee. Im so tired today. But I have a hair and nail appt. later today. Im happy for some ME time!
amberbamberbabyfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

Emily--ooh, you'll have to let us know what they say (yikes on twins). Yeah, mountain meadow's where we're at now. I wish DD would start walking just so that she's not quite as hard on her woolies. Is that wrong

Amber--fun! Me time is lovely, if only we all could get a little more of it! What color are you getting your nails?
Old 09-30-2010, 07:45 AM   #5
luckymum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies

Busy day here to. I'll be in and out of the house all day.

Good luck with the blood test Emily let us know

Amber lucky you getting your hair and nails done! ENJOY

Still waiting to hear what size buttons you mama's rec for overalls? GAH I keep giving myself tummy aches with all this "fluffy thinking"
Old 09-30-2010, 07:57 AM   #6
ASmiles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning all! My baby girl is 1-year old today. I am in denial!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:01 AM   #7
amberbamberbabyfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlJo View Post
Emily--ooh, you'll have to let us know what they say (yikes on twins). Yeah, mountain meadow's where we're at now. I wish DD would start walking just so that she's not quite as hard on her woolies. Is that wrong

Amber--fun! Me time is lovely, if only we all could get a little more of it! What color are you getting your nails?
Not sure, was thinking a french manicure? Suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymum View Post
Good morning ladies

Busy day here to. I'll be in and out of the house all day.

Good luck with the blood test Emily let us know

Amber lucky you getting your hair and nails done! ENJOY

Still waiting to hear what size buttons you mama's rec for overalls? GAH I keep giving myself tummy aches with all this "fluffy thinking"
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmiles View Post
Morning all! My baby girl is 1-year old today. I am in denial!
to your baby girl!!!
amberbamberbabyfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:02 AM   #8
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

Lydia!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #9
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

I don't get my nails done, but I love the look of French manicures so I'd go with that
Old 09-30-2010, 08:05 AM   #10
ASmiles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies. I feel so emotional. She is my last and it's kind of hard to face the fact that my squishy baby days are over. I'll just have to live vicariously through others I guess.