Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #181
ckck
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: EF Chat Thursday *9.30.10*

Jennifer!! It's 9 here

Advertisement

An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
― Mahatma Gandhi
ckck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #182
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Im still up. Its 11 here. But I usually stay up til around 2.

Im convinced Im having twins. Maybe Im just being completely un realistic, or stressing, or freaking, or whatever, but I swear I am lol. And Im also going completely insane bc I could swear I felt a flutter a little bit ago, and thats not even close to being possible at 2 freaking weeks pregnant.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #183
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckck View Post
Jennifer!! It's 9 here
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Im still up. Its 11 here. But I usually stay up til around 2.

Im convinced Im having twins. Maybe Im just being completely un realistic, or stressing, or freaking, or whatever, but I swear I am lol. And Im also going completely insane bc I could swear I felt a flutter a little bit ago, and thats not even close to being possible at 2 freaking weeks pregnant.
I swear I feel flutters and there is no chance I'm pregnant! Twins are great though. It would be hard being pregnant with twins though with small kids! And 4 under 4... that would be tough, I just survived a year of 3 under 3... I want a medal, joking!
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #184
ckck
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Emily! Wouldn't they be able to tell if it was twins by your levels in your bloodwork though? I could be wrong, but I thought so. lol.

An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
― Mahatma Gandhi
ckck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:32 PM   #185
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Emily! Wouldn't they be able to tell if it was twins by your levels in your bloodwork though? I could be wrong, but I thought so. lol.
Not always. Since I had my second miscarriage just before getting pregnant they were tracking my levels when I got my BFP. They took my blood every 48 hours. They were not "high" they were on the high end of the average but not high.
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
Old 09-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #186
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinknpurfect View Post
Thanks!

I swear I feel flutters and there is no chance I'm pregnant! Twins are great though. It would be hard being pregnant with twins though with small kids! And 4 under 4... that would be tough, I just survived a year of 3 under 3... I want a medal, joking!
you should get a medal! That would be hard!!!!!! I would be fine with twins, except for the fact that my house is a freaking shoebox and only TWO bedrooms. So, all 3 kids are going to be one bedroom til we build.
Quote:
I dont think so. Im actually a nurse im just dumb when it comes to myself and I always think im the exception to the rule

I have an u/s on nov.2nd I just dont want to wait that long.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #187
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
you should get a medal! That would be hard!!!!!! I would be fine with twins, except for the fact that my house is a freaking shoebox and only TWO bedrooms. So, all 3 kids are going to be one bedroom til we build.

I dont think so. Im actually a nurse im just dumb when it comes to myself and I always think im the exception to the rule

I have an u/s on nov.2nd I just dont want to wait that long.
Yeah it was tough. I got pregnant when the girls were 15 months old and Jocelyn was born one month after they turned 2...so they were young 2s.