Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #21
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: EF Chat Thursday *9.30.10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlJo View Post
Good morning!

Ugh, dogs got out this morning and baby woke up when DH went to work. Not a good start. On a happier note, my owlie romper yarn is only one day away

Anyone stalking Comfort Wool tomorrow? I'm seriously going to have to restrain myself. Pinknpurfect--You're lucky you have to be somewhere! I think I might have to invent something to do just to get myself away from the computer. Hopefully someone is stalking so I can live vicariously through you
I'm going to have to check if she has put up the previews... but I will probably be driving, lol, so I can't even stalk on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Im actually not tired at all this morning, which is a first. I cant remember if I said this or not but I went and got a blood test yesterday at the OB for an HCG check. Just bc Im not 100% sure that what I had earlier this month was actually AF, and I wanna make sure Im not alot further along that I thought kwim? Esp since my test was so dark so early. And Im terrified Im going to have twins and have 4 kids 4 and under Hopefully they call me back soon and let me know what my levels are.

I have to run to town today too for a few errands, and my friend is coming over this afternoon, and Im in this crazy cleaning mood so I probably wont be around much today.... and Im def not stalking anything bc Im pp poor right now and I have like, almost 30 skeins of yarn already OTW, not counting the god awful number of skeins I already have here so I really need to stop haha. And plus I might sell some of the stuff I have here so that I can get a few colorways on nb yarn, like bfl or bulky gaia. Everything I have here is either cestari or mountain meadow since its for Phe.
If it helps ease your worries any I had a very light line with the twins and a super dark line with Jocelyn. The shade of the pregnancy test sometimes depends on the test, and not you levels. Good luck!

Quote:
Emily--ooh, you'll have to let us know what they say (yikes on twins). Yeah, mountain meadow's where we're at now. I wish DD would start walking just so that she's not quite as hard on her woolies.
I was using mountain meadow for awhile but now we are back to different BFLs. I really missed the shine and softness that you miss out on with mountain meadow.

I felt that same way when Jocelyn was crawling, she didn't see to like wearing skirties and crawling, so I couldn't wait til she could walk in them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmiles View Post
Morning all! My baby girl is 1-year old today. I am in denial!
awwww! Happy birthday baby girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckck View Post
I sooo know how you feel. E is already 7mths I keep trying to convince dh one more, it's a no go so far
Jocelyn is suppose to be my last too, my hubby agreed to another but now I need to ask my doctor if it is even a good idea. We would wait about 3-4 years.

Advertisement

Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #22
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckck View Post
aw, I need my kissy smilie! lol. Miss you too!! I"m good, same old, same old Excited to do my owlie romper. lol. Hopefully the pattern will stay on schedule How are you?
Ooh, I'm starting on my owlie romper tomorrow hopefully (waiting impatiently for yarn to come). I got a tester slot...it's my first tester so I'm kind of nervous about finishing in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbamberbabyfluff View Post
Im excited to knit it! I hope so too! Then I can hopefully get most of it done before we move! Im good, stressing about the move, not much I can do since they have to pack us and do everything. We are trying to get the house ready to rent the sign goes up tomorrow
Us too! We move in a couple of weeks (a whopping 4 blocks away). Luckily the rental market in our town is really good, so I'm not too worried. I just hate the thought of people destroying this house Oh well. How is the rental market there? Is your new house in the same town?
AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #23
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmiles View Post
Morning all! My baby girl is 1-year old today. I am in denial!
Happy Birthday Lydia!!

Now I wanna go get my nails done
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #24
amberbamberbabyfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Ooh, I'm starting on my owlie romper tomorrow hopefully (waiting impatiently for yarn to come). I got a tester slot...it's my first tester so I'm kind of nervous about finishing in time.

Us too! We move in a couple of weeks (a whopping 4 blocks away). Luckily the rental market in our town is really good, so I'm not too worried. I just hate the thought of people destroying this house Oh well. How is the rental market there? Is your new house in the same town?
NO we are military we are moving to California! The rental market is good b/c it's a military town and lots of military families rent! She thinks it will rent quickly. If not we will put it up for sale after 3 months. I am also worried about renters destroying the house, we have had it rented before and just had to replace some drywall and windows. But it breaks my heart b/c this is our first home together as a family! Keep me posted on your rental!
amberbamberbabyfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #25
amberbamberbabyfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Happy Birthday Lydia!!

Now I wanna go get my nails done
You should go get them done!
amberbamberbabyfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #26
Eszti
Registered Users
seller

Hey Everyone!
Can I join in??I never participated in any of the daily chats,it took me a while to notice them!

Happy Birthday Lydia!What a pretty name!!
Eszti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #27
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
NO we are military we are moving to California! The rental market is good b/c it's a military town and lots of military families rent! She thinks it will rent quickly. If not we will put it up for sale after 3 months. I am also worried about renters destroying the house, we have had it rented before and just had to replace some drywall and windows. But it breaks my heart b/c this is our first home together as a family! Keep me posted on your rental!
Where in Cali?
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
Old 09-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #28
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
You should go get them done!
They would be ruined in less than 24 hours since I NEVER wear gloves when I dye.
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #29
CouponMama
Removed from FSOT. Do not buy or trade with.

Happy Birthday Lydia!!! Turning 1 is exciting, but I know what you mean about not wanting her to grow up. I so do not want Madison to turn 1, but not matter what it's going to happen.

I love BFL, but hate how much it pills on my crawler. I still have a few skeins of it just sitting around thinking that maybe once Madison is walking it will work better, but who knows. Until then I have been mostly knitting Willow Merino (from Family Roots), and I have a bunch of skeins of Cestari and a few on Mountain Meadow.

What types of BFL seem to not get destroyed as badly? Also, does anyone know where I can get a pill shaver that they like? I have an old old one my Dad gave me from like probably 20 years ago, but it doesn't work all that well.
Shannon- Mama to two boys, DS #1 (09/06), DS #2 (5/08), and DD #1 (12/09)... Loving my life having a baby girl and ebfing
CouponMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #30
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eszti View Post
Hey Everyone!
Can I join in??I never participated in any of the daily chats,it took me a while to notice them!

Happy Birthday Lydia!What a pretty name!!