Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #11
Lynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Dyers/Spinners WIP 10/01/2010

Good morning!

Happy Anniversary!

I just finished weaving in ends on the Angel Cakes Meadow Lily. I'm going to make poor DS2 try it on in a little bit.

Advertisement

My knitting patterns|Licensed knitters
Lynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #12
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
Good morning!

Happy Anniversary!

I just finished weaving in ends on the Angel Cakes Meadow Lily. I'm going to make poor DS2 try it on in a little bit.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:27 AM   #13
mbleblanc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning everyone!

October just snuck up on me, I can't believe christmas is just around the corner.

Has anyone ever knit Comfort wool's comfort mountain mitten pattern? They look so cute but I dont want to spend $5 on a pattern unless its a good one (says the girl who buys a pattern at least everyday!)

I received my first Becoming art yarn in the mail this morning Its 'dragonfly' on suave DK. Its going to become a drop stitch scraf for my mom for christmas. I hope she loves it!

Last edited by mbleblanc; 10-01-2010 at 07:32 AM.
mbleblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:31 AM   #14
emerel
Registered Users

My Mood:

Morning Mamas and Tim!
I do not know what happened to my day yesterday but after I posted early I never got back to the computer all day! I logged on this morning and had 7 pages to read!

I am not finished but wanted to comment on a couple of things before I forget because I don't know how to MQ from other threads.

Thanks for hugs for DD, she slept until 1 pm yesterday! She still doesn't feel great today but went back to school on meds. She said her throat feels "weird" which makes me a little nervous so I will just have to watch her I guess. She said she had a breathing attack one morning last week where she woke up and could not breathe and it was scary, but she "forgot" to tell me until that night since she was running late. The joys of an asthmatic teenager .

Emily, about your HCG levels and your dark test lines...I will tell you I was the exact opposite. I did not even consider being pregnant for quite awhile after I had been feeling sick, I thought it was food poisoning, then the longest flu ever, then something really scary like a cancer before I ever even thought to test, so I was probably 8 weeks along and my test was so light you almost questioned it. I tested several more times with different tests, including the super sensitive Family Dollar ones and the ones that say the word "pregnant" just to be sure. Then I started feeling better too soon and all of my test lines were so freaking light when I knew they "should" be getting darker if my levels were increasing that I really was worried something had happened to the pregnancy. I went to a first U/S to date the pregnancy really feeling that they were gonig to tell me I had miscarried because I didn't feel sick anymore and I had such light lines...imagine my EXTREME surprise when they told me that not only was the pg ok, but that I was 10.5 weeks pregnant with TWINS! And we could see both little heartbeats and tiny little arm buds and things. It was a crazy roller coaster of emotion going from bracing for bad news to hearing that news! I didn't even take DH with me because I thought I would need to deal with being upset about something having happened by myself before I told him. So I got that news all alone.

The moral of this long rambling story is, don't freak about it being twins because a dark line doesn't mean that and a light line doesn't mean much either except that you are pg! lol

And Erica, I would definitely go whereever you could deliver and be with your baby...no way would I be able to be seperated from my baby like that after birth. You are lucky you feel close enough to your ILs to consider that!

emerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:32 AM   #15
emerel
Registered Users

My Mood:

Happy anniversary blossomgoat! And congrats on the BFP bluesaddle!

emerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #16
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbleblanc View Post
morning everyone!

October just snuck up on me, I can't believe christmas is just around the corner.

Has anyone ever knit Comfort wool's comfort mountain mitten pattern? They look so cute but I dont want to spend $5 on a pattern unless its a good one (says the girl who buys a pattern at least everyday!)

I received my first Becoming art yarn in the mail this morning Its 'dragonfly' on suave DK. Its going to become a drop stitch scraf for my mom for christmas. I hope she loves it!
I bought the mitten pattern yesterday.. it seems to be worth the $5.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #17
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

thanks, all!

HEre's the WIP pic:

it's black, grey, and red... no blue.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #18
mbleblanc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomgoat View Post
thanks, all!

HEre's the WIP pic:

it's black, grey, and red... no blue.
wow! Beautiful

I wonder if my mom would wear one of those, she always has a sweater she leaves at work because her building gets cold so this would be something nice to use instead of a sweater...hmmm how much yarn does it use?
Old 10-01-2010, 07:55 AM   #19
amberbamberbabyfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy Anniversary!!

October means my 30th birthday is in 15 days! AHHHHH!
amberbamberbabyfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #20
Lynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, that shawl is beautiful! I really want to make that pattern but I don't know who I would make it for. Maybe one of my grandmas? I don't think my mom would wear one and I know I wouldn't, even though I think they're beautiful.

My knitting patterns|Licensed knitters
Lynne is offline   Reply With Quote