Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #21
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Sunday!

Here's a pic I took this week from my balcony.

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #22
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to take a course on how to take nice pics.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #23
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Janine what kind of camera did you end up getting.

I have 8 new pair of panties! 3 I LOVE the other 5 are fine for now. Also found a new pair of yoga pants that will work for jammies on my trip.

We have an hour until we have to leave to meet my parents.

Dinner is in the crockpot. A block of frozen boneless skinless chicken tenders, boxes of fresh mushrooms sliced, an onion sliced thin, 1 can chicken stock, 2 ff cream of mushroom soup, and some spices. When we get home I will toss in some peas. All will be put on top of brown rice. Should be nice and yummy and there should be plenty of leftovers for lunches this week.

Oh I got some stuff to bake either this evening or Tuesday night so MH and Jerry will have some fresh banana bread and I can use up the zucchini too.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:12 AM   #24
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got this one Jen, I really love it!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:17 AM   #25
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram1 View Post
Sunday has been quiet here. I got up über early with Fynn and managed to get him back into bed for 40 minutes

Shannon is on day 2 of her meds and doing well. She had a moment where she would have flipped and had a melt down when she was trying to paint her own face and couldn't get it exactly how she wanted it. But she just moaned saying "It wont go as well as when I do it on Cami" and that was it really.

Now she's on the way back up through the meds and soon she wont have any in her. Hopefully bath time tonight will go without a hitch. I'm sure Heiner wishes he'd bathed her this morning when she was happier.
Yay!! I don't know if you saw yesterday, but dh is on meds twice a day because his regular ones only last 8 hours.

I quoted Mel too but yay for the baby!!!
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #26
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Mel congrats to your friend on the baby!

Nice camera Janine!

OK, we just realized we need to leave a bit earlier. I am going to get MH and I dresses.

Catch you all later on today.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #27
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Yay!! I don't know if you saw yesterday, but dh is on meds twice a day because his regular ones only last 8 hours.

I quoted Mel too but yay for the baby!!!
I saw, I'm hoping Shannon's will be upped to twice a day too because it's just not long enough to get her through the day. Homework is still going to be super tough for me to get through with her. But she has to start slowly and go up from there so I have to be patient.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #28
mamaBex
Registered Users

My Mood:

:wave2: Good morning! How is everyone's weekend going?

DH is working this weekend -he just has to round on all the inpatients for himself and 6 other doctors, then he has the rest of the day free, but he has some pretty sick patients so he was at the hospital for 6 hours yesterday. I'm hoping he will be done sooner than that today because we're supposed to go hiking with some friends this afternoon.

Yesterday I took Malcolm to the farmer's market in the morning, then I watched our friend's little 14 month-old in the afternoon since her mom was on call for OB/GYN at the hospital and her dad needed to work on his masters thesis. So glad I don't have twins! Malcolm and her had a pretty good time though.

Janine -love the cute pics today! Fynn looks like a little man walking around And I'm glad that you are seeing a definite improvement in Shannon on the meds

Mel -congrats to your friend on her new bundle of joy!

Cheryl -I would go to the mom2mom swap because you might score some good winter stuff, but that's just me -I like that kind of thing.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #29
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Home from swimming. E did pretty well considering it was a new teacher and at a new pool. I kind of wish we weren't going to be missing the class next Sunday, but we'll be in Quebec. Alas. Now we're all having a snack. Ru leaves for work at 12:15 or so, but will be home for supper.

I love the picture of Fynn running, Janine! He looks so big!

Hooray for a lazy morning Cheryl. And I have to admit that I wouldn't take 3 kids to a Mom2Mom sale by myself. Heck, I find them a little crazy going just by myself!

Have a good day Jen!

I hope that Dan doesn't have to be on rounds for quite as long today as he was yesterday.

I just checked FB and there is no news yet on what my friend is naming his baby. I am dying to hear. I wonder if he is going to go with something girly, or if he'll choose something more gender neutral?
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #30
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

See, Becca, that's what I'm thinking. That because it's a huge sale I could get all the winter boots and stuff they need for cheap, and because it's a spendy area they would be quality brands and stuff. BUT, it's the kind of sale you pay extra to go an hour early, they don't allow strollers until the last hour and a half of the sale, etc so I'm guessing it's a madhouse. I just don't know how I'd keep up with Ian in a place like that without a stroller, and I don't want to go the last 90 minutes if all the good stuff is gone since I have to drive so far to get there.

I do have an old Playtex hip carrier tho, I will try it on Ian this morning and see if he's amenable to being worn. He has never ever tolerated any sort of carrier with me, so there's a good chance he won't do it.