Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #111
mommy2l
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ♫ WIP ♫ 10/3/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmomma1879 View Post
Just quoting myself for some attention.
I just text the picture as an attachment to my email address then load it from there onto photobucket. Or you can go into photobucket and there is a number you can text it to that is specific to your account.

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #112
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
I just send a picture text message to my photobucket account. And then copy and paste the img url to here.

So today might just be the best day ever....... We found a house that was just put on the market and I left a msg with the realtor so hopefully they call back tomorrow but that would be SO amazing right now if could buy a house. It has enough bedrooms for all the kids too instead of trying to cram 3 kids in one room. AND its really cheap bc its a foreclosure.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #113
hekamc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
I just send a picture text message to my photobucket account. And then copy and paste the img url to here.

So today might just be the best day ever....... We found a house that was just put on the market and I left a msg with the realtor so hopefully they call back tomorrow but that would be SO amazing right now if could buy a house. It has enough bedrooms for all the kids too instead of trying to cram 3 kids in one room. AND its really cheap bc its a foreclosure.
That would be awesome

Fat deydey is sick so I haven't been able to get on much. I am gonna have to take him in tomorrow. He's running a low grade fever and has nasty eye gunk. He didn't scream much today but it's cause he's not feeling good so that's sad. I'm getting it too so I feel like poo. I tried to clean a bit today when I finally felt like moving around and my chest started hurting and my throat was burning. Lovely.

Maria the longies are 9 1/4' cuffed. I just need to block them.

I'm just working on some longies in TIG Cole for Melissa. They are working up nicely. I had to add four stitches but they look good, I might have to get some of this colorway for my boys. I did get some Coastal Sunset off of spots. I have been wanting that forevah!

Alrighty I better get to bed. Night everyone!

hekamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #114
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Heidi, i hope he feels better soon
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #115
amandabarugh
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl View Post
Hi ladies and Tim!! Doing a quick drive-by, I'm so busy lately!

Those snowflakes longies are gorgeous, I adore 'boyish' colorways made girly. Love everything else as well!

Here's my latest FO:

This is the prototype for the gown style of the Snugglesack. LOVE how it came out- I think this was my favorite time knitting up B-Day Girl!

Right now on the needles I'm at the sleeves of a custom Caelum and I really like Copper Patina- gorgeous colors- I totally want a cardi in it for ME! I am CO Morgan's longies here in a few days and the KAL Principessa, then it's back to more customs- def not complaining!

This looks AMAZING!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #116
ShyViolet
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylifew3 View Post
Heya,

I have a bizarre question. With you guys being the best wollie yarnaholics around, I know you will know. I am due in about 3 weeks and we are using almost all wool with this baby (I hate pul covers). So I did some stuff with button down waists and some without. Do I have to worry about the wool coming over the billy cord stump? Thank for all your advice. I never did this with a newbie.

Emily hugs on the puking, lol. I took pepcid ac wuth this pregnancy and it works great for the moring sickness, go figure. DR said try that first before a script.

Maria, I have a monkey too. DD#3 taught her to say "OO oo Ah ah"
If I remember correctly, his woolies didn't come up as high as his belly button I did 14" rise on all my NB's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post

Yay, so exciting! Hope it works out for you.

ShyViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:13 AM   #117
momof8
Registered Users
Formerly: Meesiejean
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys something...

So this morning, I was moving around in the dark in our bed, and came across a ball of yarn. Weird.

Then when I woke up and it was a little lighter, I saw that my yarn drawer/bin was open next to my bed. I started to have this really creepy thought that I was digging through my yarn bins in my sleep?????

So I ask DH, "Hey, do you think I did this in my sleep? There's yarn on the floor and the drawer is open like someone was looking for something, and I found yarn in bed with us this morning."

He's like, "Actually, I do remember hearing the baby cry in her bed, and instead of picking her up, I heard you rummaging around."

Dude. I thought my yarn was my baby.
I swear I laughed so hard I almost choked on my diet coke. THIS IS HILARIOUS! I think it is also so funny b/c I have done similar things where I thought the baby was the opposite gender or an animal in my sleep THANK YOU for this!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl View Post
Hi ladies and Tim!! Doing a quick drive-by, I'm so busy lately!

Those snowflakes longies are gorgeous, I adore 'boyish' colorways made girly. Love everything else as well!

Here's my latest FO:

This is the prototype for the gown style of the Snugglesack. LOVE how it came out- I think this was my favorite time knitting up B-Day Girl!

Right now on the needles I'm at the sleeves of a custom Caelum and I really like Copper Patina- gorgeous colors- I totally want a cardi in it for ME! I am CO Morgan's longies here in a few days and the KAL Principessa, then it's back to more customs- def not complaining!
Beautiful, Niki. And I tested the Principessa and it is a super fun knit!

Quote:
Dude, gotta see action shots of the skirty!!!! I know you could have posted and I missed it, still don't have MY computer back from IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
I'm just working on some longies in TIG Cole for Melissa. They are working up nicely. I had to add four stitches but they look good, I might have to get some of this colorway for my boys. I did get some Coastal Sunset off of spots. I have been wanting that forevah!

Alrighty I better get to bed. Night everyone!
YAY!!!

Lost some MQs I see.....let me think...

Julia- GORGEOUS- that colorway is working up awesomely!

MLing both legs- Yes I do each time. I have tried 12'', dpns, and MLing one leg and hate them both. 2 at a time only, for me

Large footies are adorable!!!!

Suzanne, your HH and longies are precious!

Amber- The STIH is great and NEXT time I do one, I'm ignoring the directions and going with a one piece collar....I wanted to, but didn't.

Emily- sorry youre sickie. I am now on phenergan and much better. Now dealing with BP issues, but it'll be ok

Can't remember what else.....I finished the Molly Bubble Romper Sat but don't have my computer with the customer's email, so I can't let her know I had a skein and a half left of trim color so I think she'll want more done....

Next up....I have 2 trades to work on and my kids' freaking Cmas outfits! I swore I'd start those last month! UGH!

Thanks for keeping the thread short today- I had time to read it all.

The End.
momof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:47 AM   #118
DearHusband
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

New Thread:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...2#post11366992