Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #21
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: EF chat SUNDAY 10.3.10

I hear ya guys on the no sleep! I'm so tired most days I wonder if it is even normal. But between two 3 year olds that don't sleep well and my 1 year old who sleeps with me but nurses and rolls all over all night and has a stubborn cough that is just awful I never sleep

Advertisement

Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #22
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbamberbabyfluff View Post
well I use these sticker maker thingies to make my scrapbooking easier and the refills are EXPENSIVE so I have 2 40% off coupons so me and DH will go buy the refills and they will be a bit cheaper! I agree the sales are fabulous there!
Love my sticker maker! I got a ton of the refills at a black friday sale they can get pricey, I think I scored them for 60% off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckck View Post

Yay for coupons, boo for no sleep (I hear ya) and boo for babies that won't stop growing ( I got one here too )

I had my brother's wedding yesterday, so it's been crazy here. My hubby's back has been causing him serious grief for the last couple weeks, so we had to leave early from the reception I felt so bad for the kids. They were having such a good time.
Sorry about your hubby's back that stinks
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
Old 10-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #23
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

We've been super busy today, but the good news is we might be buying a house!!!!!!!! And one big enough to accomodate another baby! I really hope the realtor calls me back tmrw bc this would be SUCH a blessing right now. Our house is super tiny and we would be putting all 3 kids in one room if we stay here. AND the house is INSANELY cheap bc its a foreclosure!
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #24
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck! This is a great time to buy a home.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #25
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Yeah it totally is. This house is only 60,000. We would have to put a little bit of work into it, but less than 5k, and none of it would NEED done right now, just cosmetic things for my preference. And since its so cheap we could go with a 15yr loan and more than afford it, as opposed to a 30yr loan, and then we would potentially have it paid off by the time we are 40 I would love that.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #26
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My hubby and I bought our house about 4 years ago. Since then our home value has dropped over $160,000. It makes me sick just thinking about it, but at the same time I really just want to be grateful that we have a home. Right now is such a good time to buy.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #27
aLittleBouncingSoul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
Yeah it totally is. This house is only 60,000. We would have to put a little bit of work into it, but less than 5k, and none of it would NEED done right now, just cosmetic things for my preference. And since its so cheap we could go with a 15yr loan and more than afford it, as opposed to a 30yr loan, and then we would potentially have it paid off by the time we are 40 I would love that.
Wow! That would be amazing! Good luck
aLittleBouncingSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #28
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Some days I really hate facebook