Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
AlJo
Registered Users
seller

ExtraFluffyChat 10.4.10

Morning! I'm off for a run but thought I'd get us started before I go

DH has the day off to recover from the marathon Love having him home. Since he's so sore we'll mostly be hanging out, though, other than going to the local bank to get our loan taken care of hopefully. Thank goodness things will still work out to get the house.

Emily--that's so awesome about the house...keep us posted! How are you feeling BTW?

Sooo...who's expecting fluff this week? I think I'm getting some footie sleepers from the Children's Place and then some trim from Erica. Oh and some natural BFL. Hope everyone's having a great morning!

Advertisement

AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
deezee02
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ExtraFluffyChat 10.4.10

Good morning!!!

we are recovering from the weekend. Friday I spent the day running errands, then we drove 3 hours to my parents house at night..got there around 10:30. Saturday we had a wedding and DH stayed out way too late, then we had DS's and DD's combined birthday parties with my family before heading back...we did not get in until 2am.

I wanted to empty the car and unpack, but I left my keys (and cell phone) in the car, and DH is at work...so kids and I are going to just get back into the swing of things!

I am waiting on 1 pair of longies that are otw and should be here this week...but i need to get both kids some winter pj's too!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #3
luckymum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Goodmorning ladies

Have a good run AlJo

Great news about your house Emily

Hope everyone has a great day.

I have some fluffy mail coming to me but since I am in Canada it probally won't get here for a few weeks
Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
aLittleBouncingSoul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies! I'm not expecting fluffy mail until Thursday, but it'll be worth the wait

Oooh, unless my mmmarmalade baby customs get done first. But if I meet her to get them, is it still fluffy mail? Or is it more like fluffy pickup? Fluff to go?
aLittleBouncingSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #5
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning Ladies! What did I miss over the weekend.... what's going on with what house Emily???

Weekend was busy... My middle son had a mouth guard fitting for hockey on Saturday morning directly followed by football pictures, directly followed by football practice, directly followed by a football game. Last night we went to my ILs for dinner as DH's grandparents were in town and wanted to see the boys.

Fluff... I'm expecting a bunch actually... this weekend a couple pair of trainers showed up in the mail but they're a little big... I ordered the small thinking they'd be great but I guess I needed the extra small. So I may order more, we'll see. Ayden really loved wearing his "big boy chones" and kept them dry all day. I'm expecting a few more pair in soon from a different maker, hopefully they fit.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:09 AM   #6
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi!!

We had a busy weekend! Trick or treating at disneyland on Friday, breakfast at goofy's kitchen Sat then walking around downtown disney, and a party on Sunday. So after such a busy weekend the house could use some cleaning annnnnnnd my hubby tells me last night we are having over night company for the next 3 days!! I hate it when he springs something like that last minute!!

Fluffy mail, I'm waiting on my Alohilani longies, elliebelly longies, and a custom with mmmmarmalade baby.
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLittleBouncingSoul View Post
Good morning ladies! I'm not expecting fluffy mail until Thursday, but it'll be worth the wait

Oooh, unless my mmmarmalade baby customs get done first. But if I meet her to get them, is it still fluffy mail? Or is it more like fluffy pickup? Fluff to go?
How cool is that if you get to pick up your customs, is she really close to you.
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
Old 10-04-2010, 09:21 AM   #8
Riley-Madison
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLittleBouncingSoul View Post

fluffy take out.

I'm expecting
3- GM's
5- s BG fitteds
1-med sbish longies pink!

woo hoo. should be here today, unless my mail man "forgets" it. he does that alot.
Riley-Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here is the best picture we got all night...
before we left the hotel, Justice as Strawberry shortcake, juliette as my little pony, jocelyn as tink
Old 10-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #10
Riley-Madison
Banned

My Mood:

super cute!
Riley-Madison is offline   Reply With Quote