Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #11
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:
Re: ExtraFluffyChat 10.4.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlJo View Post
Morning! I'm off for a run but thought I'd get us started before I go

DH has the day off to recover from the marathon Love having him home. Since he's so sore we'll mostly be hanging out, though, other than going to the local bank to get our loan taken care of hopefully. Thank goodness things will still work out to get the house.

Emily--that's so awesome about the house...keep us posted! How are you feeling BTW?

Sooo...who's expecting fluff this week? I think I'm getting some footie sleepers from the Children's Place and then some trim from Erica. Oh and some natural BFL. Hope everyone's having a great morning!
Im feeling like crap lol. Ive only actually puked a couple times so far but I just feel so sick all the time. Im getting ready to call the dr actually and get some meds bc I cant take care of the kids like this, and I cant knit. Which I NEEEEED to do bc Im swimming in customs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shel*bel View Post
Morning Ladies! What did I miss over the weekend.... what's going on with what house Emily???

Weekend was busy... My middle son had a mouth guard fitting for hockey on Saturday morning directly followed by football pictures, directly followed by football practice, directly followed by a football game. Last night we went to my ILs for dinner as DH's grandparents were in town and wanted to see the boys.

Fluff... I'm expecting a bunch actually... this weekend a couple pair of trainers showed up in the mail but they're a little big... I ordered the small thinking they'd be great but I guess I needed the extra small. So I may order more, we'll see. Ayden really loved wearing his "big boy chones" and kept them dry all day. I'm expecting a few more pair in soon from a different maker, hopefully they fit.
aww Ayden! We might be buying a house. Im waiting for the realtor to call me back but we found this house that was just foreclosed on and they are only asking 60k and its got the amount of bedrooms we need and 1 more bathroom than we have, and its perfect location for us so Im really praying it pulls thru for us! Otherwise we will have all 3 kids in one bedroom and I dont really want to do that. Plus since its so freaking cheap the house payment would only be like 50 or 60 more than what we pay for rent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinknpurfect View Post

Here is the best picture we got all night...
before we left the hotel, Justice as Strawberry shortcake, juliette as my little pony, jocelyn as tink
so cute!!!!!

Im determined to finish up these longies for a yymn today. And then I have to CO another pair for the same mama and a nb gift wrap romper but I might do the romper first.

I got great fluffy mail today though I got my package from Amy at Alligator Knits! 2 lbs of yarn Ill take a pic later on.

Advertisement

PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #12
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck Emily!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #13
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Thanks Shelly! It would be so awesome, Im trying not to get my hopes up incase it doesnt work out, but keeping my fingers crossed! I just wish the damn realtor would call me back Ive left 2 messages.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #14
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I called my realtor like 20 times after we put the offer in on our house and we seriously went 15 days from offer to closing. So its not like it was a slow drawn out process... its just that I was so anxious to finally own a home. So I totally know what you're going through!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #15
CouponMama
Removed from FSOT. Do not buy or trade with.

Good luck Emily!

Jennifer- Those pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes were great!!!

On other news I have to take Maddy to the eye doctor in a little while. Her tears ducts are blocked I think!!

I am debating whether I should buy Mosaic Moon Morenstow. I love that colorway a ton, but I already have a pair of SMSS bloomers, matching Hat, and cardigan in that colorway. If I buy it I think I'll probably buy atleast 2-3 skeins.

I just have so much other stuff to knit. I am really dying to get Mosaic Moon Snow Princess. It is my one love that I cannot find.
Shannon- Mama to two boys, DS #1 (09/06), DS #2 (5/08), and DD #1 (12/09)... Loving my life having a baby girl and ebfing
CouponMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #16
PipersMomma

My Mood:

lol yeah I feel like a stalker. But Im afraid that since its so cheap (and its a nice house) that it will go fast and I dont want to miss out. And we've never owned a house before so I TOTALLY want to. And all the other houses around here are too expensive if Im not working.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #17
PipersMomma

My Mood:

here is my fluffy mail. Crap cell pic, but you get the drift lol. 8oz Retro Hearts, 8oz Imperial, and 16oz (they're 8oz skiens) of semisolid blue
Old 10-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #18
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to believe that realtors are used to it... or else IDK if mine would still talk to me
Old 10-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #19
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love the semisolid blue! I hope I get fluffy mail today!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #20
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponMama View Post
Good luck Emily!

Jennifer- Those pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes were great!!!

On other news I have to take Maddy to the eye doctor in a little while. Her tears ducts are blocked I think!!

I am debating whether I should buy Mosaic Moon Morenstow. I love that colorway a ton, but I already have a pair of SMSS bloomers, matching Hat, and cardigan in that colorway. If I buy it I think I'll probably buy atleast 2-3 skeins.

I just have so much other stuff to knit. I am really dying to get Mosaic Moon Snow Princess. It is my one love that I cannot find.
I thought I just saw some snow princess on FSOT. I will look again later.
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool

Last edited by pinknpurfect; 10-04-2010 at 11:39 AM.
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote