Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #21
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Disliking pregnancy, and feeling guilty....

I hated being pregnant. I was sick the entire time, sore all the time and my mental state was not good. I am scared to get pregnant again, but I really want another baby. It took me months to be ready to try again. I am now, but I don't see myself enjoying being pregnant ever.

ETA: I do have to say that my wonderful hospital birth made up for a lot of the pregnancy misery. I can't wait to do that part again. Well, most of it!

Advertisement

Last edited by jackyl08; 10-05-2010 at 05:57 PM.
jackyl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #22
kais_momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Labor and delivery was my favorite part of being pregnant, what does that tell ya? As others have said, I love my kids, I am greatful for them and being able to carry them and I would not change a thing, but I don't enjoy it at all. This pregnancy seems to be draging, I know part of it is cause this semester is draging so that's not helping. And I am in more pain than ever this time. Yeah, pregnancy is not my cup of tea.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #23
chello
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've had three pretty easy pregnancies, (almost done #3) and never really "enjoyed" them, and certainly didn't miss my belly when they were over! Apparently my great grandmother LOOOOOOVED being pregnant, which I suppose was good for her because she had 14 children but my mom says no woman in the family has enjoyed being pregnant since. She stole all the love for herself
Old 10-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #24
jamilynn84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The only thing I like about pregnancy is that my lactose intolorance seems to disappear during it... otherwise i'm freaking miserable. i love my kids... but i am glad that now that i have a boy and a girl, i can be done.