Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Hugz
Registered Users

Funny. Thought I'd share.

I was reading an article on kellymom.com about overactive letdown, while I was feeding DD. She got a few sucks into it, and started to cough and splutter and popped off the breast. Milk shot out of my boob at such force, my computer screen is now covered in little white dots.
Ironic much?
TTFN
Kate

Advertisement

Hugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Funny. Thought I'd share.

Haha! Ive never shot the screen before but I tend to get my DD eye alot...I'm still a newb at this!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #3
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lol i remember it that why with my first..lol milk would take off..lol i would have to stuff a prefold in my bra and it would be soaked by the end of it. I didn't no about the milk saver things..or even think bout putting a bottle to the other side...lol Oh well i was only 16...just that fact i was BFing was great..:P or well i think soo..lo

I was sooooo afraid it would happen againw ith my second..lol but it never did. well maybe a couple days after my milk came in..but other than that i didn't have to wear pads or anything i had bought ALLL these pads just knowing i was gonna go through them like crazy..lol but never did.
Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

LOL. I can get some serious distance when my babies are new. I cleaned the floor in front of the chair a lot.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
Suz22
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Mama View Post
I tend to get my DD eye alot..
I do this too!! It's so frequent now that whenever she unlatches when I'm letting down, she rears her head back and shuts her eyes tight! It's soooo funny to watch and amazing how quickly they learn! (DD is 4 mos)
Suz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
stinkelein
Registered Users

My Mood:

After feeding problems with the first 2 I revel in the overactive let down. Kinda lets me know I am doing it right. and things are going well this time But I find that if some one says "let down" I will have one so I am not at all surprised that you had one while reading about it.
HA ha just had one that is ridiculous