Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #11
CouponMama
Removed from FSOT. Do not buy or trade with.

Re: Extra Fluffy Chat 10-5-10

I really love this colorway!!!

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.ph...263&vid=200001

But I need more wool like I need a whole in the head.

Advertisement

Shannon- Mama to two boys, DS #1 (09/06), DS #2 (5/08), and DD #1 (12/09)... Loving my life having a baby girl and ebfing
CouponMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #12
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

I like the colorway too but I wont use bulky gaia on Phe or Piper, and Im forcing myself to only buy GN yarn for the babe until I find out the gender. If I can hold myself to that.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #13
CouponMama

I try not to buy Gaia Bulky too since it seems to pill more with crawlers. But I am getting sick of Cestari, so now what?
Shannon- Mama to two boys, DS #1 (09/06), DS #2 (5/08), and DD #1 (12/09)... Loving my life having a baby girl and ebfing
Old 10-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #14
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies.

Emily - I can't wait to see pics of your work, sounds so pretty

I can't believe that Lollytree is sitting, it is so pretty, but I am not sure about the base either...
I have some Cestari, but I just ordered some Rambo, b/c I heard that was good for crawlers, but I don't really know, I am sure someone on here has a better answer for you.

So far it has been a slow morning, since we didn't need to go to preschool. Choclate chip pancakes and lots of crafts with the kiddos, but now I have to get going. I am taking the kids to mall, DS is getting his pic taken for his birthday. I can't believe he will be 5 on Saturday.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #15
shel*bel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponMama View Post
I try not to buy Gaia Bulky too since it seems to pill more with crawlers. But I am getting sick of Cestari, so now what?
MMW, Targhee, BBR and MH are all great choices for mobile babies. I also like BFL for my little guy. It does pill a little bit at first but after the initial shave, it is usually fine.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #16
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My kids are still sleeping Not many plans for the day. The girls go to preschool at noon and then Jocelyn and I are meeting my mom for lunch and after I'm going to the PO. We are having company again tonight, I think I will make tacos and tostadas for dinner.
I don't think I will be getting any fluffy mail today. I have cut way back on my woolie spending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
I like the colorway too but I wont use bulky gaia on Phe or Piper, and Im forcing myself to only buy GN yarn for the babe until I find out the gender. If I can hold myself to that.

Quote:

I just got some gaia, it was in a colorway I really wanted. I had mountain meadow and cestari for her shorties and skirties and now that we are in longies I much prefer the softer bases. I hope it works out!
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:03 AM   #17
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ooooooh! And I forgot to mention it is cold today! It is longies weather!!!
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #18
amberbamberbabyfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersMomma View Post
hubba hubba!

... that kinda creeped me out

Im waiting for my mom to get here to we can go look thru that house. I just got off the phone with the bank and it looks like there will be no problems with us getting the loan so thats good news!! Not that I thought there would be but Im always paranoid that I think we have such good credit and then something will be on there we dont know about kwim?
LOL! It's for displaying my mama janes that I knit, I needed a good way to take pics of them without using human feet, b/c who wants to buy something someone else's feet have been in
amberbamberbabyfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #19
CouponMama

What do you ladies think of this?

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.ph...079&vid=200001

Any idea what base that looks like?
Old 10-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #20
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
My fav is Mountian Meadow. But also Targhee, marr haven and bbr Ive heard but Ive never used them personally. I would be ok with the pilling, but I let my kids do whatever they want in longies and they would FELT bulky gaia in one use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbamberbabyfluff View Post
LOL! It's for displaying my mama janes that I knit, I needed a good way to take pics of them without using human feet, b/c who wants to buy something someone else's feet have been in
thats true.
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote