Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2011, 10:43 PM   #41
onegratefulmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: "Healthy spoesies" ... Earth's Best vs. 7th Generation ... help me choose ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessieO View Post
Great info! I would love to know how much Nature Babycare has.
Update with the reply I received from nature babycare:

"Please know that the information you request is confidential. We can tell you that due to unique distribution channels in our diapers, Nature babycare uses 50% less SAP than "traditional" diapers. See the attached FAQ's sheet that shows how superior Nature babycare is compared to other brands."

The faq sheet did not provide any more info on amount of SAP. I tried Moltex again as I never heard back.

Advertisement

onegratefulmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:45 AM   #42
Evi_Mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: "Healthy spoesies" ... Earth's Best vs. 7th Generation ... help me choose ...

i get gel all over my LO in these as well
Evi_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #43
NessieO
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegratefulmama View Post
Update with the reply I received from nature babycare:

"Please know that the information you request is confidential. We can tell you that due to unique distribution channels in our diapers, Nature babycare uses 50% less SAP than "traditional" diapers. See the attached FAQ's sheet that shows how superior Nature babycare is compared to other brands."

The faq sheet did not provide any more info on amount of SAP. I tried Moltex again as I never heard back.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's still more than what they put into GroVia/Broody Chick diapers.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #44
sweetbelly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
I did not like Seventh Generation. They gave DD a rash and tabs aren't stretchy at all.
yeah, that. I've been using Huggies Naturals when we use sposies because Seventh Generation scared me away from using natural brands
Old 05-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #45
madiganandpupsmom
Registered Users
seller

7th gen are the only dipes that dont' give my girls rashes. the nature babycare did, and all of the stupid sap particles ended up on their bums, plus the outside feels so rough. hate it! I really like 7th gen.
madiganandpupsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #46
maymommy10
Registered Users
seller

We have 7th gen right now and while they are a little rougher, DS does fine in them with no gel explosions even overnight.

Last edited by maymommy10; 05-25-2011 at 11:06 AM.
maymommy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #47
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

The only sposie that the DD can wear and that works is Huggies Pure and Natural. $$$ but worth it for a short time.
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #48
amzasmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I used Tushies w/ ds when I had to use a sposie. It's sap free which ds is allergic too. He could wear these without any irritation. They're not great for overnight though.

Swagging for Amazon gift cards for DD toddler bed!
amzasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #49
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I found the 7th Generation diapers to be pretty much worthless for us. No stretch at all, not very absorbent, leaked like crazy, blech. I was hoping they would work for us since we are fighting a rash ATM and the regular sposies were making it worse...

Haven't tried Earth's Best...or Nature Babycare...
mommacissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #50
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've used nature babycare and earths best and prefer earths best for sure...nature babycare left red marks on my DS but earths best were fine.
~Jessica, married to my perfect match, Ryan since 05.24.03, and I'm a BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective Vax'ing, Play-at-home-Mama to Breech C-Section DD Olivia 08.29.06, VBAC Bradley Birthed DS Caden 01.06.11, and birth center 2VBAC Waterbirth baby girl Emma 11.09.13.
mommygreenex2 is offline   Reply With Quote