Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2011, 03:36 PM   #51
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We like 7th Gen, but haven't tried the others!!

Advertisement

Old 05-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #52
Mommax2in2006
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: "Healthy spoesies" ... Earth's Best vs. 7th Generation ... help me choose ...

I actually really like 7th Gen Dipes, They are our current nightime dipe until my Goodmama nighttimes are done being made, I find them to be very absorbent but the sizes do run small, She wears 4's right now in them but they fit more like 3's..maybe thats why others were having a fit problem. But the Tabs seem stretchy for us and they work very well IMO.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #53
raagen
Registered Users
seller

I've only used the 7th gen trainers, but they cause DS huge eczema flare ups. It's worse around the elastic.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #54
moteq
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: "Healthy spoesies" ... Earth's Best vs. 7th Generation ... help me choose ...

I've tried several different kinds, and have settled on Earths Best for our sposie needs. At first I liked the Attitude Diapers but the tabs kept ripping off. DD was irritated by Whole Foods brand. I like Nature Babycare a lot, but they seem to run small.

The Earths Best diapers are very stretchy, which helps accommodate my differently shaped babies (DD chunky, DS stringbeany). However, they do have a bit of a chemical smell. Also, the tabs are really stuck on when you first open the diaper - I tend to unfold them before putting them under the baby.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #55
augod
Registered Users

So far, huggies pure and natural do have an horrible chemical smell.
I would love if the attitude diapers would have a better fit, they are really absorbent and don't smell like chemical at all, but they are hard to put on, really large between the legs and the waste is about the same size... I will try the bambo but I wish I would have know about the 8 g. of SAP....before making the purchase.
augod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:39 AM   #56
oriskanystorey
Registered Users
seller

I used both 7th gen and eb...I liked them both. I had leak issues with EB for a bit but think it was a fit issue as I have used them since with no problem
oriskanystorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:13 AM   #57
eahcapemay
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump
Old 01-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #58
wrightrottie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Now that this thread was bumped, it has me wondering...have any of you used or heard of Nurtured by Nature Diapers? That is what I have been getting when we have to use a sposie. (Moms Day Out) Our commissary carries them over here in England but I don't see anyone mention them? I like them. Anyone know much about them?
Old 01-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #59
lauraliebee
Registered Users

Lots of interesting info in this old thread!

A number of people had commented that the 7th Generation diapers are dyed. Yes, they are. But so are all of the white sposies out there. I've also read that this is true of fleece and other synthetics, too.

This page comes from 7th generation, but I thought it was interesting.
http://www.seventhgeneration.com/pro...igment-diapers

Has anyone tried the new 7th generation overnights?

As for sposies, we've used 7th generation (run small, but we've never had any gels leak out on to her skin)

Earth's Best (ok, but the tabs are awkward to open - maybe we're just clumsy but we had trouble with these. Also gave my DD a rash.)

Huggies Pure and Natural (chemical smell, but no rash and no leaks. She does get some of the gel beads if it has been on overnight.)

I'd love to try some of the others if I can find them locally - we don't use sposies often enough to want to order them.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #60
lauraliebee
Registered Users

Lots of interesting info in this old thread!

A number of people had commented that the 7th Generation diapers are dyed. Yes, they are. But so are all of the white sposies out there. I've also read that this is true of fleece and other synthetics, too.

This page comes from 7th generation, but I thought it was interesting.
http://www.seventhgeneration.com/pro...igment-diapers

Has anyone tried the new 7th generation overnights?

As for sposies, we've used 7th generation (run small, but we've never had any gels leak out on to her skin)

Earth's Best (ok, but the tabs are awkward to open - maybe we're just clumsy but we had trouble with these. Also gave my DD a rash.)

Huggies Pure and Natural (chemical smell, but no rash and no leaks. She does get some of the gel beads if it has been on overnight.)

I'd love to try some of the others if I can find them locally - we don't use sposies often enough to want to order them.