Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #21
JessieV
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters--Hookers--Spinners--Dyers ♫ WIP ♫ 10/6/2010

That's beautiful Shelly!

Advertisement

My knit gallery My Ravelry
JessieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #22
JessieV
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof3 View Post
huh... odd, Ill have to look at mine a bit better in a sec and see what gauge I have and what it is around, I knit the 0-3 months size, I think spot on the gauge, just with NB inseams.
Oh yeah and I'm using 18-24 mo inseams of course, that would be one funny looking romper lol. I think knitting the smaller size with a bigger gauge gave me a slightly slimmer fitting romper this time because my gauge kinda put me in between sizes adn I went with the smaller. I like the slimmer fit so if I ever knit this for own baby, I'll size down.

My knit gallery My Ravelry
JessieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:23 AM   #23
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylifew3 View Post
Alex, I love the tickle too. I just knit my 1st last month.

Ashley,

If you are around this morning, how do you like the rainy days pattern? I was thinking it might last a little longer than the free ddu pattern. I saw some of your handy work in the Craft Section when I searched it. Hugs for all the issues w/hubby.
I love the rainy days pattern. Of course i have yet to use it.
Here they are next to eachother 1 snapped down and one not

And here is the free darling diapers pattern next to a rainydays (snapped down)

and same but snapped into a size small

I really love the pattern. I only have a handfull of actual NB diapers because i have been making these instead
Old 10-06-2010, 08:27 AM   #24
bluesaddle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Cristi - sent you an email!

Good morning everyone!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #25
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning everyone. dh texted me first thing this morning asking if everything was ok. He thinks today is going to be the day
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #26
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

TOday:?????!??!??!!! Crazyness! Why? Are you contracting?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #27
~EweNeedColor~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I woke up with one BAD one,but nothing since I think dh is crazy
~EweNeedColor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #28
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had a horrid one last night. Like i actually had to breath thru it. I dont think i have had anymore.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #29
PipersMomma
waiting on repsonse to FSOT issue! Contact ~happy2Bamommy~ if you need help as well!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel*bel View Post
Morning!

I made progress on the MH DL longies but I didn't like how the leg was working up so I frogged it and started it over on different needles. They weren't working up horribly, but I want these particular longies to be perfect b/c the chances of me ever coming across DL on MH again are slim to none (never mind that DS3 will PL soon).

Oh and I got pics of the semi solid green I did the other day and I LOVE it! Pics don't quite capture the depth, but it was as close as I could get.

"Envy" on superwash

I love that. Thats what I trying to get with my semisolid green I did the other day but it didnt quite turn out that way I have spots that are alot lighter than I intended, but oh well. Its just for Piper anyways What base is that on?
PipersMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:13 AM   #30
djackson123
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies and Tim!

Tim - I have a feeling we aren't going to be disappointed! I can't wait to see what the surprise is. And how fun that you picked Halloween!!! Counting down the days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylifew3 View Post
Morning,

I am trying to furiously nest. New baby is gonna be born some time in the next 3 weeks. Yesterday, I serged soakers, wipes, diapers. I freaked and bought 12 gmd orange edge at the local shop. Knit half my cocoon.

Today, Mae will get a hair cut and I will finish these diapers and wipes. I am waiting on some needles and then I want to finish my meadow top.
You are on a roll!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieV View Post
Morning!

Please someone remind me if I ever agree to knit a hooded romper in anything over a 12 month size, I will hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the attention span to work on something for more than 7 days and I've been knitting this and only this for the past 10 days. It's 18-24 mo and HUGE.
Reminder to Jessie - don't knit a hooded romper bigger than 12 mos!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsen6 View Post
Ok so I feel like a complete dumbbutt. I have tried over and over to start these Tunisian longies. I am getting nowhere, the first time I twisted the damn round, and now I missed a stitch somewhere. I am furiously trying to get the house clean too because my mom is coming to visit. And to top all that off, I have a 4mo who does not want to be put down. This week sucks...I am so stressed out I am not even looking forward to seeing my mom. Oh yes, and hubby came home last night and asked me the famous question "what they h$ll have you been doing all day?" Oh yes, he did...darn him. I need to work on something else I think. Like making a mei tai so I can get some work done. 3 kids at home sucks. Ok I'm done venting. Good morning ladies and Tim, hope every one's WIP's are going better than mine.
What pattern are you using for your TC? I have a love hate relationship with them. If you haven't already done so make sure you do a guage swatch. What always kills me on TC longies are the guage! There are some great video tutorials on nexstitch.com if you need to visualize some stuff. (unless you're an old pro and I just spaced that part, sorry!)

Did hubs pay for the famous question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel*bel View Post
Morning!

I made progress on the MH DL longies but I didn't like how the leg was working up so I frogged it and started it over on different needles. They weren't working up horribly, but I want these particular longies to be perfect b/c the chances of me ever coming across DL on MH again are slim to none (never mind that DS3 will PL soon).

Oh and I got pics of the semi solid green I did the other day and I LOVE it! Pics don't quite capture the depth, but it was as close as I could get.

"Envy" on superwash

If you're saying the pics aren't doing that justice I can't imagine how gorgeous it is IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Good morning everyone. dh texted me first thing this morning asking if everything was ok. He thinks today is going to be the day
EEK We could have some more babies on here soon!!!!

ASF - I CO another pair of longies last night because I'm waiting for my smaller circs to get here in the mail. I have officially given up on MLing. Just have to get the second leg of the first pair on some scrap yarn to steal the circs off it to keep going on #2.