Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
UGH! What do i do?

Hi mama's!

Hoping for a little support/encouragement from some Pling mama's out there--lol. I'm getting frustrated with My DD--she will be 3 in December and up until recently we were doing pretty well on the PLing.... she seemed to hold it well and would go pee on the potty with a rare pee accident--she still won't poo on the potty tho-- well she was doing so well for the last few weeks i sold off all her diapers and pretty much stuck with trainers--WELL the last few days she is having tons of accidents-- refuses to go on the potty.... cry's and screams and won't go when i put her on the potty-- only to find she wet her pants a little bit later. She has a fit when i put the underwear on- she says she wants to wear diapers! but now i have no Cd's (i got desperate and ordered some of the well loved BG's from their clearance sale- hopefully they will get here fast and be easy fix's) but i hate to "give in" and go back to her wearing diapers more than the trainers-- Is she just not ready? We do alot of praise and encouragement when she does go on the potty --i just feel like a total failure at this she will be 3 soon. any suggestions?

thanks!

Advertisement

Old 10-08-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
FallenAngel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: UGH! What do i do?

When my DD would be a little tough to get on the potty, i bribed her LOL. i had a stash of candy from halloween or easter.. and i would tell her if she pooed or peed on the potty she could have a piece of candy. finally she would go even without that encouragement. but this DD was pretty easy.. the last one was a toughie. i can't remember what i did for her. all i can say is good luck!
Old 10-08-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: UGH! What do i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
When my DD would be a little tough to get on the potty, i bribed her LOL. i had a stash of candy from halloween or easter.. and i would tell her if she pooed or peed on the potty she could have a piece of candy. finally she would go even without that encouragement. but this DD was pretty easy.. the last one was a toughie. i can't remember what i did for her. all i can say is good luck!
thanks! i've been trying the bribing too--- she loves gummy worms and i've told her i will give her a gummy worm if she goes! still not helping lol-- here i thought she was going to be so easy to train-- i couldn't get her off the potty this time last year- she constantly wanted to be on the potty! Now i can't get her on it!