Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-19-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
Kiara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
BG Elemental Organics AIO - Zinnia

Hi! I'm in search of a couple Bum Genius Organics AIO (or Bum Genius 4.0 Pocket) in zinnia. I love that color, and I'm so bummed I can't buy BG diapers in that color new. So searching here is my only hope, apparently.

Thanks for any help!

I'm happy to pay by Paypal, but I am open to trades, too. I have a whole bunch of diapers I am currently selling, although I haven't listed them on DS yet. They are listed on Craigslist for now, and I can share the links, which have pictures included. Tons of Blueberry Stuffable AIOS, Sposoeasy, Mother-Ease, and a variety of others.

Advertisement

Kiara -- Jesus-loving, HS-ing, CD-ing Mama to four sweeties, ages 7 and under. 2 by birth, and 2 by adoption. Our family blog, where we celebrate family, adoption, and life's blessings and adventures.
ISO/IHA (I prefer trades when possible!)
Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
Kiara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BG Elemental Organics AIO - Zinnia

Oh, and I will try to remember to come back and read this thread, but feel free to PM me if you want a much faster response. Thanks!
Kiara -- Jesus-loving, HS-ing, CD-ing Mama to four sweeties, ages 7 and under. 2 by birth, and 2 by adoption. Our family blog, where we celebrate family, adoption, and life's blessings and adventures.
ISO/IHA (I prefer trades when possible!)
Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote