Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
hockeymom6201
Registered Users
seller

Angry WWYD taking returns & crazy mamas!!

oh the quality issues..... I have a mama doing this right now and I don't know what to do.. here goes I sold to roos to a mama they are two months old I sold them to her for $8 per diaper which is a steal !!! K, so she gets my roos and pm's me and says all the elastic is shot and she wants a refund!! OK FINE I tell her send them back and I will refund her as they are brand new!! she now after using them for two weeks after the pm where i offered her to return them to me pm's me and said she is sending them back to me and she would like a refund !! wtf !! here are the pic for you refrences the diaper in questions are the bottom two on the right .... This seems unfair to me byfar I am not a store!! I don't have a refund policy ... I also being the dummy I am accidently already left her pos feedback !! And i now know another mama on here is dealing with the same thing !! What would you do I feel as though i am always at the mercy of the buyer if I say no to her i'll get neg fb and then no one will buy from me !! ugggghhh!!!
~Lisa
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...8/000_0300.jpg

Advertisement

Old 06-08-2006, 12:14 PM   #2
my3punkins2005
Banned
seller

Re: WWYD taking returns & crazy mamas!!

well in the picture the elastic looks fine and i believe mama jo said if someonr left inapproprite feedback it could possibly be removed maybe pm her and find out..ughh i know the feeling i came here to get away from that after a few bad deals on ebay ..2 weeks is crazy if she had wanted to return them she should have done it asap
my3punkins2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:19 PM   #3
lararum
Banned

That elastic looks fine to me. I think I would tell her too bad, she's used them for two weeks for goodness sake! If you have a problem with a product, it's your responsibility as the buyer to take care of it asap.
About feedback, if there is a negative it does not mean I won't buy from that person. I look at the over all ratio of positive to negative fb. If you pay with paypal you can get buyers insurance.
Hope you get it worked out.
lararum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:23 PM   #4
mama23boys
Banned
seller

to me the elastic looks fine!! i just sold mine and they were 3.5months old and looked the same talk to a mod about retracting the feedback you left. also waiting 2wks is to long---if the elastic was shot as she was saying and wanted a refund then she should of PM'd you the same day and they should of been in the mail the next day, at the latest!

i hate hearing of all this stuff happening to mamas-it makes me so bc this board should be "safe" for mamas to sell and buy from-i know there is now way to grauntee (sp?) it but still theres hoping!
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
aimee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think the elastic looks fine, I don't see where it is shot at all. To ME it sounds like she either A: decided she doesn't like roo's and wants her money back or B: is needing money. After 2 weeks, I would tell her sorry but you have waited to long to contact me. If she wasn't happy with them she should have pm'd you by the next day. That is jmo though.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:30 PM   #6
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

PM me with the name and the original for sale thread (look in the SOLD forum) and I'll look into it.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:31 PM   #7
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

and, BTW the elastic looks really tight actually????????
Old 06-08-2006, 12:34 PM   #8
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller

yeah PM one of us with the thread and pms
oh and im gonna move this to the other forum if you odnt mind
SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:34 PM   #9
newuanda
Registered Users
seller

Ok, the same thing happened to me - so dumb b/c shot elastic means there is no give at all. Your diapers definetly have some scrunch look to them meaning the elastic is doing something - therefore NOT SHOT. I think some people need to have a little lesson in what used means - and what shot elastic means. If the elastic was so bad - shot in her words - why did she even use them. I find it hard, even difficult to use a diaper that has shot elastic.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:52 PM   #10
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

After 2 weeks of use? I would say "SORRY"

I *MIGHT* consider refunding a dollar per diaper...but I think thats all I would do at this point. If they had returned the diapers right away I would have refunded but after 2 weeks....(UNLESS of course there was some sort of family emergency and they had been away or had sick kids or something)
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote