Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2014, 10:09 PM   #1
justagirltm
Registered Users
seller

Huge Destash: applecheeks, amp, motherease brand new, eco cheap lot (tons)

I have many stuff that needs to go. The first is a lot that will not be divided and perfect for someone needing everything and on a budget. Please click on pictures to make pictures full screen.

HUGE LOT FOR A NEW MAMA

WILL SELL AS LOT ONLY/PRICE IS FIRM

This lot will basically get you through all your cloth diapering for your baby till he or she potty trains.
  1. 20 infant size chinese cotton diaper service quality prefolds (EUC) *only a couple with minor visible stains*
  2. 20 baby size chinese diaper service quality prefolds (EUC)*only a couple with minor visible stains*
  3. 2 BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE SNAPPIS ONE SIZE
    6 One Size Pocket Diapers(can also be used as an ai2 hybrid diaper (a marker stain on one from tracing diaper onto tracing paper for sewing* (EUC to VGUC)
    6 Inserts For Pocket Diapers: 2 microfibre (guc: some stains)1 charocal microfleece top and microfibre,1 bamboo fleece petal shape insert (euc), 4 applecheeks bamboo 2-ply inserts (used condition)
    4 Applecheeks Fleece Topped Bamboo Boosters
    Motherease Sandy Fitted Diaper (EUC)*used once or twice
    Bamboo Fleece Fitted With 2 Snap In Inserts Size Medium (EUC)
    3 Wee One Fitted One Size Bamboo With Snap In Insert *used only a couple of times (EUC)r
    3 Bummi Swim Diapers in all three sizes: small, medium, large, (VGUC to GUC)
    1 Fuzzi Bunz One Size Elite Diaper includes 2 Fuzzi Bunz Inserts
    1 Naturaltino (style like grovia aio but with grovia style soaker pad that snaps in
    1 Grovia Green Aplix Shell (one size) (VGUV)
    1 Grovia Organge Snap Shell (one size) (VGUC)
    4 Bummis Covers Size Small(most EUC and 1 used condition)
    1 Wee Ones Size Small Cover (EUC)
    1 Thirsties Size Medium Cover (GUC)
    30 Brand New Hemp Fleece Wipes (home made and still need to be prepped**washed a couple of times**)
    1 Jam Tots Blue Pail Liner (with handles) (GUC)
    1 Large Wee Ones Wet Bag *never used*
    1 Small Sweet Pea Wet Bag

gif upload

Price is $150.00 for the lot plus buyer pays exact shipping. For shipping quote please send me your zip code. (please note this is coming from canada is about $55.00 with tracking) **IT is very big and heavy**

This is a perfect lot for a new mom wanting to cloth diaper or a mom to be. Ps-I always add a surprise cloth diapering gift in my lot

__________________________________________________ _____________

COMPLETE MOTHEREASE BAMBOO FITTED SYSTEM

I paid over 700 dollars for this motherease system. I only used 12 of the diapers which are to the right hand corner of the picture. I never used the diaper covers or any of the inserts. Will let this go for 375 with shipping or sell them off individually.
20 Brand New Bamboo Motherease Fitted One Size Diapers (never prepped)-12 each
12 Gently Used Motherease Fitted One Size Bamboo (EUC) used less than 5 times. (light stains but will come out with oxygen bleach or sunning guarenteed)-9 each
12 Brand New Bamboo Motherease Never Prepped Snap In Inserts - 2 each
3 Brand New Never Used Size Small - 8 each
4 Brand new Never used size medium - 8 each

ALMOST BRAND NEW APPLECHEEKS SIZE 2 DIAPER LOT LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH BONUS *NIP* FLIP CHAPLIN COVER

I have way 2 many diapers. I also have a love for making diapers so I am destashing some of my newer applecheeks. They are in VGEUC. I used the covers a handful of times. They are basically brand new, used less than a handful of times the covers. The inserts have been just basically prepped. Since they are bamboo they needed to be washed and dried at least 5 times. I have only prepped them and not use them. (I have a big stash of applecheeks) These inserts will shrink a bit more after usage because they are basically brand new and only been prepped.

10 ApplecheeksSize 2 Covers
2 Limited Edition Colors: Steal Me & Rip Tide
2 Appletini
2 Forget Me Not
2 Orange You Glad
1 St.Lucia
1 Cherry Tomatoe

10 Applecheeks Bamboo 2 Ply Inserts (vgec-only prepped-and ready to go)
6 Applecheeks Bamboo / Cotton Plush Wipes(euc)
6 Applecheeks 2 Layer Bamboo Boosters (vgec-never really used the boosters-I use the ones with the fleece on top)
1 Size 1 (will post picture later) Appletini Size 1 Storage Bag (wet bag)
10 AMP Fleece Liners to keep these beautiful diapers pretty
**BONUS NIP BUMGENIUS CHAPLIN PRINT FLIP COVER**
No stains, no pilling, brand new condition basically just prepped and ready to go. I always saved my applecheeks for using as a diaper to go out in with just a t-shirt. I only washed these in Rockin Green Laundry Detergent (I only use this detergent on my special diapers-my applecheeks, AMP, and grovias)

$250 firm-shipping included for the lot or will split up the lot for 25 dollars per diaper with bamboo insert plus shipping but 28 for limited edition diapers. Shipping is coming from Canada so it is worth while if you buy more than 1 diaper to make it worth your money. (negotiable if buying multiples)

Only selling these because I have too many diapers and I now make my own diapers and when I have enough will set up my etsy store and I need the money to buy fabric and organic fabric is exspensive plus I am wanting to buy a industrial serger to make diapers faster. Anyone who sews knows using an industrial serger versus a home serger is a big difference in the amount of time it takes to sew.

GUC APPLECHEEKS & AMP

The AMP are on the left hand of the picture and the applecheeks are on the right. The AMP are size large and the Applecheeks are size 2. The bottom two of the AMP diapers are the AI2 system so they have no pockets.The top of the AMP; the sage (dark green) is a one size pocket.

Each diaper has no stains, elastics still lots of life left in them, pul in good condition no rips or tears. Well loved. 10 each plus shipping.

3 repairable well loved Applecheeks size 2 covers

Only problem with the diapers is that the elastics are relaxed and need to be replaced.

10 for all 3.

image host

15 well loved Bummis Super Brite Covers

These covers the elastics are almost fully relaxed. Velcro still good (lots of life left) These covers are still fully functional according to size since the bummis are built to last. These covers are aplix and because of the aplix and their gusset system the cover is still functional just not elasticy.

1 per cover plus shipping.

Buyer pays exact shipping for all items unless they are buying the applecheeks lot, the motherease lot. I will break up the applecheeks lot if no one wants it. Shipping is coming from canada. If you buy multiples I may pay part or all of the shipping. However bear in mind it doesn't make sense for me to pay for shipping if I'm not making any money.

I am negotiable if you are buying a lot or multiples.

Advertisement

justagirltm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
justagirltm
Registered Users
seller

Re: Huge Destash: applecheeks, amp, motherease brand new, eco cheap lot (tons)

delete
justagirltm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:05 AM   #3
Brownie00
Registered Users

Huge Destash: applecheeks, amp, motherease brand new, eco cheap lot (tons)

Very interested in the applecheeks. Do you still have ?? The lot of them

Last edited by Brownie00; 02-01-2015 at 08:07 AM.
Brownie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 12:08 AM   #4
lilnamcuz
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Huge Destash: applecheeks, amp, motherease brand new, eco cheap lot (tons)

Do you still have the repairable Applecheeks available?
lilnamcuz is offline   Reply With Quote