Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #441
Little Miss Kate
Registered Users
Formerly: JAMs Wife
seller

Re: Ontario Mommies/Mommies-to-be Group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlesforever View Post
I purchased it through the sale! Thanks for the headsup. I have a friend who is going to get the package and ship it to me so that usually ends up being cheaper.
Excellent!!! Can't wait to hear how you like it

Advertisement

My BLOG - Check out the Giveaways going on now!!!
Little Miss Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #442
noodlesforever
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMs Wife

Excellent!!! Can't wait to hear how you like it
I'm super pumped for it to arrive. I can't wait to go on nature walks with my little man. Being confined to more manicured paths isn't always fun.
noodlesforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 AM   #443
mama2twoGoneB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas...rough time here last night, younger dd and DS are sick so going between their rooms last night was nightmare, (and they wanted mama only) I'm living on coffee today
Sylvie how's Abbie doing? I hope she feels better soon...DS suffered from a lot of ear infections as a baby and I know what you're going through, it's tough when babies are in pain but can't communicate it

Mamabird, Sandra an all other and new mamas here

so as always I have a Q ...does anybody know any WAHMs that sew fitted diapers And/or shirts etc. in GTA or in Ontario, it seems that all great Canadian diaper makers are somewhere in the West...shipping is a killer and I want to send some cute fabrics for custom diapers and matching shirts

mama2twoGoneB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:22 AM   #444
Mamabird22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2twoGoneB View Post
Hi mamas...rough time here last night, younger dd and DS are sick so going between their rooms last night was nightmare, (and they wanted mama only) I'm living on coffee today
Sylvie how's Abbie doing? I hope she feels better soon...DS suffered from a lot of ear infections as a baby and I know what you're going through, it's tough when babies are in pain but can't communicate it

Mamabird, Sandra an all other and new mamas here

so as always I have a Q ...does anybody know any WAHMs that sew fitted diapers And/or shirts etc. in GTA or in Ontario, it seems that all great Canadian diaper makers are somewhere in the West...shipping is a killer and I want to send some cute fabrics for custom diapers and matching shirts
sorry to hear about your night

Abour dips and shirts...I bet your best bet is to post a thread in the In Search Of section. That's what I did when I was looking for stuff and usually at least one person can help you find what you're looking for.

xo
Old 03-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #445
SylvieP
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Abbie is doing better. Thanks for all the well wishes. She is still easily irritated and wants to be held but she is not crying as much and we had a decent night last night even though she woke up twice to drink. I will take that over fevers, crying and restlessness. We fed her and back to sleep she went.

We did have to feed Ellie once too I guess she sensed Abbie was getting bottles and she wasn't having that LOL
Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #446
Jallia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So how many mamas on here are in the GTA? It might be fun to have a get together sometime. =) Maybe a picnic this summer?
Old 03-30-2011, 07:17 AM   #447
noodlesforever
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jallia
So how many mamas on here are in the GTA? It might be fun to have a get together sometime. =) Maybe a picnic this summer?
I'm in Markham, but I'd love to get together for a picnic. I'm so done with winter!
noodlesforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #448
NixLapi
Registered Users

Sorry to hear about all the under LOs! We're just experiencing our first not-feeling-so-great day from vaccinations and I am so not looking forward to the first time she is actually sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jallia View Post
I'm in Orangeville and we love picnics!
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #449
Jallia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: Ontario Mommies/Mommies-to-be Group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Sorry to hear about all the under LOs! We're just experiencing our first not-feeling-so-great day from vaccinations and I am so not looking forward to the first time she is actually sick!

I'm in Orangeville and we love picnics!
Our LO didn't feel so well after his second round of vaccinations and was fussy with a mild fever for three or four days. Luckily, he seemed to handle all future vaccinations with ease. I hope that's the case for your LO as well! Btw, we're in O'ville too!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #450
WhereTheWildThingsLive
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in the Ottawa area, so nowhere near the GTA
I definitely need to get out more DS is almost 5 months and I'm feeling very much so like a cooped up bird atm We live in the country about 30 minutes south of Ottawa, and man, having a hard time right now DS is being a very picky eater lately (positioning wise) which is making getting out of the house for extended periods of time hard For about a month now, he will only nurse sidelying; even during the day Kind of makes it hard for NIP Has anyone else had problems like this; any suggestions
TIA Mamas