Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #51
momk2009
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ontario Mommies/Mommies-to-be Group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by triscuitsmom View Post
We are really close! I'm only an hourish from Kingston, a little less depending on which side of Kingston
very cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by MySonsClothBum View Post
anyone else watch GReys anatomy or Private Practice? i thursdays
I Greys! I watch that, Dexter and 90210 on the nights that I run. The distraction is priceless - but I always end up running and weeping during Greys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triscuitsmom View Post
I watch GA but I have to wait until the episodes are online because I don't have TV/cable Thank goodness the networks have started putting them up to be viewed on the computer
casttv.com is usually up the same night or next day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust View Post
Hi Ladies! I'm from Ontario too. Oshawa to be exact. DS is almost 17 months and we have only been using cloth for the past 3 months and I'm totally addicted!

About the rash cream, we also use CJ's and it's awesome!
I grew up in Oshawa

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2010, 06:56 AM   #52
mamacassola
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by isda1979 View Post
I loved looking at the CJ's stuff! I'm just so so worried about shipping up from the US bc it can get sooo pricy. How did you find the shipping costs?I'm looking for a Cdn retailer that sells her stuff bc i really want to try the BUTTer.
I found that the costs weren't too bad, really. Looking back, I wish I'd bought more when she had a sale, though. I just LOVE the scents. But yeah, costs were OK. I remember being happy they weren't through the roof!
mamacassola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:02 AM   #53
mamacassola
Registered Users
seller

shipping cost, that is!!
Old 10-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #54
Mom2Kiki&Skye
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ahhh nipple yeast infection....that sucks!!! Our doctor is the same way about shots; she won't do them with even the slightest bit of a cold. And what an awesome weight gain!!

As for shipping from the US, do you find that sometimes people are trying to rip us off?? I ordered 5 custom diapers from my fave wahm, and it only cost her $12 to ship them to me (and that includes having to buy a box for them). Now I'm wondering how come I sometimes pay that amount for 2 diapers

For the Dexter fans, is it just me, or are you still waiting for this season to really kick off. I find it kind of "blah" so far, and not really captivating. I really don't know how they will top last season.

I think my older DD is getting sick She's astmatic, so it gets pretty bad. The last 2 times she caught a virus, she ended up in the hospital due to asthma exacerbation (September then 3 weeks later again). She had an appointment this AM with her astma pediatrician, and her lungs sounded clear, but the sniffles have definitely begun.
Mom2Kiki&Skye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #55
SylvieP
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Kiki&Skye View Post
Ahhh nipple yeast infection....that sucks!!! Our doctor is the same way about shots; she won't do them with even the slightest bit of a cold. And what an awesome weight gain!!

As for shipping from the US, do you find that sometimes people are trying to rip us off?? I ordered 5 custom diapers from my fave wahm, and it only cost her $12 to ship them to me (and that includes having to buy a box for them). Now I'm wondering how come I sometimes pay that amount for 2 diapers

For the Dexter fans, is it just me, or are you still waiting for this season to really kick off. I find it kind of "blah" so far, and not really captivating. I really don't know how they will top last season.

I think my older DD is getting sick She's astmatic, so it gets pretty bad. The last 2 times she caught a virus, she ended up in the hospital due to asthma exacerbation (September then 3 weeks later again). She had an appointment this AM with her astma pediatrician, and her lungs sounded clear, but the sniffles have definitely begun.
Yes let's get this season going already! I totally agree. There is no way they can top off what happened last year. I think that season should have been a series finale type of season. Not that I want the show to end or anything!

I am really starting to like Quinn so it will be sad that something very bad will have to happen to him for messing with Dexter!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:37 AM   #56
Mamabird22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Kiki&Skye View Post

Ooooh :-( I hope she gets over her sniffles real quick!

So you can have cloth diapers made!?? I didn't know this!? Is it a lot cheaper then just buying them retail? Cause if so I'd be interested in contacting your fav. WAHM. :-)

So I just finished making "Major Milk making cookies". I got the recipe from a friend and it includes things like yeast, flax, oats and I threw in some fenugreek in there! They taste...ok I guess. Definitely not double chocolate cookies! So let's see if it gets the milk flowing!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

xo
Mamabird22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #57
squishyt
Registered Users

Hi all! I live in Hamilton, but grew up in Winnipeg with a cottage in Kenora where my parents now live!! I have a 20 month old who I've CD since 4 months old (too little before then for the stash I had) and have a 6 week old who's been in them since day 4! (my CD knowledge has greatly expanded since #1!)

MAMABIRD--hope your cookies work for you--i have the opposite prob--TOO Much milk--which has its own set of issues...
squishyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #58
Mamabird22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishyt View Post
Hi all! I live in Hamilton, but grew up in Winnipeg with a cottage in Kenora where my parents now live!! I have a 20 month old who I've CD since 4 months old (too little before then for the stash I had) and have a 6 week old who's been in them since day 4! (my CD knowledge has greatly expanded since #1!)

MAMABIRD--hope your cookies work for you--i have the opposite prob--TOO Much milk--which has its own set of issues...
Hi!! welcome!!

Well now I know who to PM if I have cloth diapering questions!!!

I think my supply is ok...but could be better. So hopefully the cookies help...if not I have domperidone on stand-by. So what kind of issues do you have with too much milk?

xo
Mamabird22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #59
mamacassola
Registered Users
seller

Yeah, too much milk here too! I've actually shared mine!! It's just....messy!!! lol!
Old 10-30-2010, 12:30 AM   #60
jessiak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Another Ontario Mama here I'm from Thunder Bay.

Totally agree with the Dexter thing. I'm waiting for something AWESOME to happen. Maybe this Sunday will have something great in store for us..