Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2013, 06:24 AM   #301
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Exclamation Re: My Star in Heaven~ Stella Grace Kaye w/ Pics & Daily Blog link

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
your baby looks just like she is sleeping. i didnt read thru to find the reason for her death but I am so sorry for you. my heart aches and throat swollen :/
The doctors told me it was a "medical mystery" pertaining to her death. I had thought about seeking legal assistance but decided to decline. I need to somehow move forward and that would've just put me back into the thick of grief. I had to spend my day at a baby shower too with af. It just never ends.
Thanks for the continued support everyone

Advertisement

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:42 AM   #302
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Star in Heaven~ Stella Grace Kaye w/ Pics & Daily Blog link

i have heard that before. sometimes its the placenta that just stops giving oxygen or the heart for some reason or another gives out. it would be just as hard to not know.
i cannot imagine your pain. i grieved over my 1st 6 week loss for 6 yrs and its absolutely nothing like your situation. many hugs.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #303
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Mama, I just reread this post and your blog. I am so, so sorry for your loss, My daughter was born last July and lived for two hours. While not the same, we both have empty arms and it hurts.

Baby center has some forums that have been so helpful for me. The one I like to go to is carrying/carried to term despite poor prenatal diagnosis and there is also one for stillbirth/perinatal loss. It's been healing to be able to share with other mamas who have walked the same hard road.

Anyway, not sure if you knew about it I wanted to pass it along.
Blessings,
Old 06-08-2013, 02:54 AM   #304
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

I just read your story and I am so sorry for your loss, she really does look like she could just wake up from her pictures...my older sister was still born....sometimes I like to imagine her around...they always have a place in our hearts...
Bump2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #305
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
i have heard that before. sometimes its the placenta that just stops giving oxygen or the heart for some reason or another gives out. it would be just as hard to not know.
i cannot imagine your pain. i grieved over my 1st 6 week loss for 6 yrs and its absolutely nothing like your situation. many hugs.

We had an early mc too, wasn't nothing like Stella's loss. But still dh seemed to take the mc harder then this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace
Mama, I just reread this post and your blog. I am so, so sorry for your loss, My daughter was born last July and lived for two hours. While not the same, we both have empty arms and it hurts.

Baby center has some forums that have been so helpful for me. The one I like to go to is carrying/carried to term despite poor prenatal diagnosis and there is also one for stillbirth/perinatal loss. It's been healing to be able to share with other mamas who have walked the same hard road.

Anyway, not sure if you knew about it I wanted to pass it along.
Blessings,
Thank you.
I almost feel too far into grief to be in any support groups. The constant rehash I feel may make it worse?
I was in many online groups right after she died, but now I just deal with it all alone, or here on DS in SS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump2b
I just read your story and I am so sorry for your loss, she really does look like she could just wake up from her pictures...my older sister was still born....sometimes I like to imagine her around...they always have a place in our hearts...
I wish she would've. I remember dh holding her and he had his hand under her head in the blanket, he moved his and and I thought she was moving. Talk about hope and crushing realization of heartbreak in seconds.
for your sister. I can't imagine the love and hope you brought back into your family.

Krystal
~My Star In Heaven~
Old 06-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #306
Amy27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is so sad to have to experience something like this! I can't imagine, my heart is aching for you and your family! This brought me to tears, She is so beautiful! Thinking of you mama!
Amy, wife to my HS sweetheart Moriah SAHM to Drew 12/8/06 Aubrey-04/29/08 Regan VBAC #1 6/7/11Grady VBAC#2 11/9/12
Amy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #307
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy27
This is so sad to have to experience something like this! I can't imagine, my heart is aching for you and your family! This brought me to tears, She is so beautiful! Thinking of you mama!
These words exactly.
Hugs and prayers your way and your strength is inspiring.

Last edited by Sarah-B; 06-16-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #308
KASHSMOMMY
Registered Users

She is precious. Made me cry especially looking at how beautiful she is.
KASHSMOMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #309
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Happy 3rd birthday Stella.
I miss you.

Krystal
~My Star In Heaven~
Old 10-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #310
TheCoach'sWife
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil'mommakaye View Post
Happy 3rd birthday Stella.
I miss you.
Mama, I know this is a hard day for you. I just wanted to take the opportunity to tell you how much I admire your strength. I will be thinking of you today.

TheCoach'sWife is offline   Reply With Quote