Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
kjo
Registered Users
Formerly: kjwa***n
seller

Homeschool Enrichment...WOO HOO!!

We are planning to homeschool our 2 boys at least through 8th grade and I found a homeschool enrichment program about 30 minutes from where we live that I'm SOOO excited about! I've been really excited about homeschool but concerned b/c my oldest loves his preschool class and to be honest I'm worried about never getting time for myself. This program is Tues/Thur from 9-2. They offer classes like Spanish, Guitar, Sign Language, History, General Science, Character building, Robotics, PE, Sewing and more. The ratio is 12:1. I think it will give us the best of both worlds! There are other programs like this in our area but they are nearly 4k per year. This one is only 90/month for elementary and 140 for Jr. High. I found an ad on Craigslist directing me to the church website.

Homeschool is important to my husband and I but my son really loves his preschool class. He is a super social kid and I was worried about not having him in something. I haven't seen any other posts on homeschool enrichment programs....does anyone else do this? If so, how much do you typically pay? How do you like it? It seems pretty similar to what we do now b/c he is in preschool 1 day a week, we do school one (or two) days, and we do library one day.

Advertisement

Last edited by kjo; 11-02-2010 at 02:43 PM.
kjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:04 PM   #2
listalees
Registered Users
seller

Re: Homeschool Enrichment...WOO HOO!!

Why couldn't this place be in Austin?!
Awesome for you though.
listalees is offline   Reply With Quote