Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #11
slalomgirl
Registered Users
seller

Re: Your favorite preemie diaper?

My lo was 5.7 when we started cd. Our favorites r nanas bottoms preemie, wonderworks xs, and little joeys. Around 6.5 pounds Bg xs started to fit

Advertisement

slalomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
swalker97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I loved my preemie fitteds from Piper's Closet. They were great and so cute and tiny.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #13
Leighjean
Registered Users

I used Indian prefolds size preemie with a preemie Pro Wrap Classic. He was 3 lbs 8 oz. The cover went up to 7-8 lbs. Cheap and worked GREAT! I would occasionally use Thirsties xs covers, but they were huge!
Leighjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #14
newtwinmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just brought one of my 27 week twins home. He is 36 wks adjusted, 9 wks actual and his discharge weight was 5lbs 9oz. I roomed in the last 36 hours at the hossy and started CDing then. I absolutely love it! My Lil Joeys fit great and are working fab. They have contained three blowouts I know would have overwhelmed a sposie. I also have two Diaper Drive Through Itsy Bitsy XXS OBV fitteds that I love love love and wish I would have ordered more. They are sooo squishy and soft. DH picked out BG XS before the babes came and we've tried them once but I dont care for the fit. The crotch just seems way to wide. Right now, Owen is in an embellished preemie PF with a hidden layer of Zorb and a Bummies SB cover. I've been hearing a lot of rumbling down there so I guess we will see how well I jelly roll!
Old 12-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #15
serenaq
Banned

——————————————————
Tory Burch outlet online Longchamp outlet
Juicy Couture tracksuit

Last edited by serenaq; 11-03-2011 at 09:32 PM.
serenaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:52 AM   #16
AnnaG01
Registered Users
seller

I am not sure how big or small this baby will be but trying to guess and be prepared is hard! My last 2 were born at 33 weeks and were 5 lbs 2 ounces and both came home in the upper 4 lb range.

My last little boy I tried preemie PFs and xs covers....I hated that combo it was so bulky on his skinny little frog legs and the way his legs were seemed so unnatural. We had to use PF's with a sposie for a cover. When he got a bit bigger BG AIO fit him great.

SO here is my girlie preemie stash for this upcoming baby:

These are the smallest which I hope to not use at all and sell, they are a 2-4 lbs Happy Heiny Micro Mini AIO, I really think they'll fit a little longer to like 5-6 lbs-ish. I have 13 of these:

One HH Micro Mini I forgot to take a photo of and 2 Precious Bunz (WAHM diapers), I have about 10 of these now since this picture was taken (in MINKY- I desperately need another photo) they are an AI2 with a lay in tri-fold soaker.

I have about 18 xs BG AIO's

These are the mini-one size diapers 2 HH and the rest are Blueberry

I have about 20 BB minky smalls (from before they stopped making them). I don't think I'll need these for a while though.

I cannot wait to CD an itty bitty newborn again. I am PRAYING to make it to 35-36 weeks so that I can CD her in the hospital...and I won't be disappointed if I have to sell those unused HH Micro Mini diapers...I'd love to have a baby too big for those!
Riley (6), Skyler (4) , Payton (2) & our new baby Quinn Mackenzie My Blog

Last edited by AnnaG01; 12-29-2010 at 06:57 AM.
AnnaG01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:29 AM   #17
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaG01 View Post
I am not sure how big or small this baby will be but trying to guess and be prepared is hard! My last 2 were born at 33 weeks and were 5 lbs 2 ounces and both came home in the upper 4 lb range.

My last little boy I tried preemie PFs and xs covers....I hated that combo it was so bulky on his skinny little frog legs and the way his legs were seemed so unnatural. We had to use PF's with a sposie for a cover. When he got a bit bigger BG AIO fit him great.

SO here is my girlie preemie stash for this upcoming baby:

These are the smallest which I hope to not use at all and sell, they are a 2-4 lbs Happy Heiny Micro Mini AIO, I really think they'll fit a little longer to like 5-6 lbs-ish. I have 13 of these:

One HH Micro Mini I forgot to take a photo of and 2 Precious Bunz (WAHM diapers), I have about 10 of these now since this picture was taken (in MINKY- I desperately need another photo) they are an AI2 with a lay in tri-fold soaker.

I have about 18 xs BG AIO's

These are the mini-one size diapers 2 HH and the rest are Blueberry

I have about 20 BB minky smalls (from before they stopped making them). I don't think I'll need these for a while though.

I cannot wait to CD an itty bitty newborn again. I am PRAYING to make it to 35-36 weeks so that I can CD her in the hospital...and I won't be disappointed if I have to sell those unused HH Micro Mini diapers...I'd love to have a baby too big for those!
lmk when you sell the micro minis
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:39 AM   #18
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtwinmom View Post
I just brought one of my 27 week twins home. He is 36 wks adjusted, 9 wks actual and his discharge weight was 5lbs 9oz. I roomed in the last 36 hours at the hossy and started CDing then. I absolutely love it! My Lil Joeys fit great and are working fab. They have contained three blowouts I know would have overwhelmed a sposie. I also have two Diaper Drive Through Itsy Bitsy XXS OBV fitteds that I love love love and wish I would have ordered more. They are sooo squishy and soft. DH picked out BG XS before the babes came and we've tried them once but I dont care for the fit. The crotch just seems way to wide. Right now, Owen is in an embellished preemie PF with a hidden layer of Zorb and a Bummies SB cover. I've been hearing a lot of rumbling down there so I guess we will see how well I jelly roll!

I LOVE the Diaper Drive Thru xxs Itty Bitty Bliss too!! They were my favorites this time around. She went on to wear the xs version until like 6 months.

My brother is having twins this spring so I'm on the hunt for more.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:11 PM   #19
AnnaG01
Registered Users
seller

I just got some of these Precious Bunz diapers in the mail a few days ago and took a pic today:

I ordered 8 Lil Joeys tonight- and I think I am officially DONE. I pray somewhere in this stash I have something that we love. I am over ordering because my DS came home and all I had was preemie PFs and covers and I hated them so it's made me WAY over order- don't want to put all my eggs in one basket...hehe. I'd rather have enough CD's to full time CD her and sell what I don't like than to not have enough.
Riley (6), Skyler (4) , Payton (2) & our new baby Quinn Mackenzie My Blog
AnnaG01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #20
Ky-Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

where was this post when DD was born? lol! I just used infant prefolds with a twist fold and then used the NB prowraps. She could also use the BG xs AIO's, she was small, just over 5lbs when we started CD'ing but she actually had decent sized thighs. I couldn't get ANYTHING to fit her when she was under 5lbs but I didn't know about all these different ones! Amazing mamas!!
Ky-Momma is offline   Reply With Quote