Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #171
NorthernAB1stxmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FSOT approval...how long?

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong...I sent a request in mid Novemberish and no response so I re-did the application again last week with no luck. Can you tell me why? I am also in Canada. Thanks

Advertisement

NorthernAB1stxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #172
Esmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is there anyway to get an update on my application?Thanks
Esmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #173
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

There is no record of your application. Make sure you fill out all the fields,but a zip code just enter 12345,and add your complete address in the message feild

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernAB1stxmom View Post
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong...I sent a request in mid Novemberish and no response so I re-did the application again last week with no luck. Can you tell me why? I am also in Canada. Thanks
You are expecting a postcard. When you get it,make sure you follow the instructions on it and we will get you approved asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmommy View Post
Is there anyway to get an update on my application?Thanks
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #174
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ladies, please make sure that you do not get an error message after you hit submit. I'm starting to think that perhaps some submit and then close the page without realiziing there was an error when they submitted? Hit submit then give it a few seconds to be sure it goes through okay

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #175
NorthernAB1stxmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=WearingTaci;12026613]There is no record of your application. Make sure you fill out all the fields,but a zip code just enter 12345,and add your complete address in the message feild

I was sure to enter 12345. Now I am curious as to how long it will be before I get approval. I am in very northern Alberta so a post card could take weeks and I'm really hoping to get my stash posted soon. Would you let me know which approval method I should expect? Thank you again for all your hard work in protecting us buyers and sellers!
NorthernAB1stxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #176
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=NorthernAB1stxmom;12048943]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WearingTaci View Post
There is no record of your application. Make sure you fill out all the fields,but a zip code just enter 12345,and add your complete address in the message feild

I was sure to enter 12345. Now I am curious as to how long it will be before I get approval. I am in very northern Alberta so a post card could take weeks and I'm really hoping to get my stash posted soon. Would you let me know which approval method I should expect? Thank you again for all your hard work in protecting us buyers and sellers!
Mama, I just went and looked at yours and it is dated for the 12th.We do need a phone number please as well.I think it is your last name that you put in that spot.You can pm it to me and I will add it. I also went back through all your post/threads/group request and this application is the only one that ever came through to FSOT membership request.I'm not sure what happened when you went to submit the one you mentioned having turned in early but it did not make it through to us

Pm me the missing phone# and I'll take the application from there

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 01-14-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #177
Lousli
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi there!
I was also wondering if I could get an update and if I am awaiting a postcard or a phone call. Thanks!
Lousli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #178
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

You've already been approved,see your badge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousli View Post
Hi there!
I was also wondering if I could get an update and if I am awaiting a postcard or a phone call. Thanks!
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #179
Karidre
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Does everyone get either a post card or a phone call? I just did mine yesterday but I'm wondering if that is all part of the process each time. Thanks!
Karidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #180
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karidre View Post
Does everyone get either a post card or a phone call? I just did mine yesterday but I'm wondering if that is all part of the process each time. Thanks!
Nope.Not everyone. We use different ways to verify info