Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #81
eferguson
Registered Users
seller

Re: FSOT approval...how long?

is there a way i can get quickly approved? i bought 3 things this summer and would like to sell in FSOT - but i don't have enough ratings or posts. i am very interested in selling a lot of diaps and would like advice on expediting the process! thank you!!

Advertisement

eferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #82
EuphoricDysphoria
Registered Users
Formerly: laubear
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I'm kinda out of the loop with this whole FSOT seller sticker since I rarely buy or sell on here.

Even if I have already bought/sold items with the address I provided I still need someone to send me a postcard to verify my address?

Can someone please explain this to me and let me know roughly how long it's going to take this Canadian mama to be approved? Thanks!!
Old 12-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #83
megn
Registered Users

so, does anyone know why the change?
maybe that's a weird question- but it seems weird..
megn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #84
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eferguson View Post
is there a way i can get quickly approved? i bought 3 things this summer and would like to sell in FSOT - but i don't have enough ratings or posts. i am very interested in selling a lot of diaps and would like advice on expediting the process! thank you!!
There really is no way to expedite the process,we are working as fast as possible,but there are tons of requests coming in daily and only a few that are able to approve FSOT seller request

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphoricDysphoria View Post
Sorry I'm kinda out of the loop with this whole FSOT seller sticker since I rarely buy or sell on here.

Even if I have already bought/sold items with the address I provided I still need someone to send me a postcard to verify my address?

Can someone please explain this to me and let me know roughly how long it's going to take this Canadian mama to be approved? Thanks!!
Unless you have 20 positive feedback rating you will have to go through the application process. Approval time varies,but it's generally less then a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by megn View Post
so, does anyone know why the change?
maybe that's a weird question- but it seems weird..
Because we were having a problem with scammers coming here to steal money from others with no way to track them down. This has become a lot of work and was down to protect our members from unsavory people
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #85
EuphoricDysphoria
Registered Users
Formerly: laubear
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WearingTaci View Post

Unless you have 20 positive feedback rating you will have to go through the application process. Approval time varies,but it's generally less then a week

Because we were having a problem with scammers coming here to steal money from others with no way to track them down. This has become a lot of work and was down to protect our members from unsavory people
Thanks so much!!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #86
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

I hate to be annoying since obviously lots of people are asking - but am I missing some criteria for getting approved on FSOT? I've finally been here a month. I applied - not knowing the rules - days after I joined DS and have been posting my heart out :-). I never got a post card so if something got lost or if I need to meet more qualifications, can you let me know? Thanks so much!!!
NewbieSAHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:24 AM   #87
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

You HAVE To be a member for 30 days before you can be approved for the FSOT seller's group. As of today your membership is 30 days old
Not everyone is getting postcards. We are trying to verify people through online sources as much as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieSAHM View Post
I hate to be annoying since obviously lots of people are asking - but am I missing some criteria for getting approved on FSOT? I've finally been here a month. I applied - not knowing the rules - days after I joined DS and have been posting my heart out :-). I never got a post card so if something got lost or if I need to meet more qualifications, can you let me know? Thanks so much!!!
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:22 AM   #88
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Also, we do ask that people be patient with us as we go through the process. PMing us to say something like, "I applied a few hours ago and haven't heard anything" only slows down the process for everyone.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #89
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Kiki&Skye View Post
Can someone let me know if my application was received.
The first time I filled out, it said all fields needed to be filled.
So I resubmitting thinking that maybe I had forgotten something and got the same message. Did it go through, or do I need to refill it?
Thanks
I went back to the 1st and don't see an application

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #90
AgwasStars2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think you guys are doing an amazing job, and thank you for approving me quickly! It seems like a very tedious task to have to approve everyone individually, but thank you for doing so!

Andrew 2/04, Leah 10/05, and Austin 8/09.
AgwasStars2 is offline   Reply With Quote