Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
nicolenoel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

Admittedly, I am not really familiar with fitteds, we are a pocket family. I don't know the names of the prints. If my prices don't sound right, let me know and make offers!

Take all 4 Mutts for $26ppd
Take both Good Mamas for $23 ppd

ML blue panda Mutt- No stains or snap/elastic issues. Original snap in soaker is missing but I can include a lay in soaker. $6 ppd

Med apple Mutt- No stains and snaps & elastic in good shape. $8 ppd

Med white with green trim Mutt- No stains and snaps & elastic in good shape. $8 ppd

Med plane print Mutt- No stains and snaps & elastic in good shape $8

Orange trim Goodmama- elastic is a little relaxed and there is some light shadowing on the soaker. $10

Goodmama with shoe/purse print- elastic is tight, no snap issues, no staining. $15

I try my best to disclose the true condition of all the diapers I sell and encourage you to ask any questions you may have. Pet free/smoke free home. All fees, postage to the US and delivery confirmation included in price. If you don't like my price, PM me an offer.

Advertisement

Baby #4, our rainbow is coming Jan 2014!

Last edited by nicolenoel; 12-31-2010 at 12:02 PM.
nicolenoel is offline   Reply With Quote