Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
July 2009 babies 4th birthday!!

I absolutely cannot believe that my baby girl is turning 4!!! Rhiannon turns four on the 1st which is only a few days away. She will be starting pre-k in the middle of August and since she really is my "baby" it is so sad! lol. Baby growing up. (Haven't had any more biological children but I did gain two step babies two years ago.)
Husband and I seperated and I moved back to the US after 5 years of living in Mexico. I landed near some family in Oklahoma and am soon to be married again. We have 5 kids!!! It is crazy sometimes but we make it through and are feeling our way through the chaos. We really have done a great job of it I think!
Lots of big changes since Rhiannon was born. She is a sassy little princess and I love her to pieces!! Sometimes watching her grow makes me a little nostalgic and I can feel those twinges of baby fever in my uterus! We might just need a baby to tie the family together......maybe....someday.....
I really wanna know how everyone else is doing.....I have been away from DS for a while but I found myself wondering where the ladies I went through pregnancy and those first few months with are at! Hoping that some of you check in..... Here's some memory photos.....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	44.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	147149  

Valerie Mommy to 5 amazing babies! Kamron 11 Jaciel 7 Bella 6 Sofia 4 Rhiannon 4
Waiting on baby #6 coming May 2014!!
desertshi is offline   Reply With Quote