Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-24-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
Tia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What are the chances? (xpost from preg)

Of ovulating while exclusively nursing a 3 month old?

With Sophia, my AF cam back at 6.5 months. Alaina has been sleeping through the night since 5 weeks old, so I'm a little nervous about starting AF earlier this time.

We've been in Hawaii for over 2 weeks now, and I am really nausaus today. I had horrible m/s with Alaina, but it didn't start until almost 7 weeks.

I was supposed to get Mirena, but we ended up flying out the day before my appointment and had to reschedule. The earliest they can get me in now is Jan 3rd. Oh, and I am allergic to latex and we can't seem to find any non-latex condoms out here. We don't have a car so we have to walk everywhere.

So... how worried should I be?

Advertisement

and born at home Alaina Jean 8.21.2010 7lbs11oz, 20"
Surro twins- 1.6.2013- 37 weeks, born vaginally
5lb11oz and 4lb8oz
Tia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What are the chances? (xpost from preg)

With my first, AF came back for me at 6wk pp. He was EBF'd. I was ovulating and was regular every month once it started. I was totally bummed. With my first set of twins, it was 11.5 months. This set of twins, I had my first about a month ago at 6 months. So, it's been all over the place for me. I would just get a test. There is no sense in worrying. Since you haven't had AF, you don't know when to expect it. So, I'd test to either know or set your mind at ease. Either way, it's not worth the worry that comes with not testing, IMO. Good luck!