Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Past_VNE
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Undies for 21 Lb Tall, Skinny 21 Month Old?? What is GREAT?

We PLed with 2t/3t Hanes panties that stay up but are really poofy and XXS gap underwear that I took in at the hips. But, the leg holes are still too big. Both show her genitals when she's moving about. Not good. She's usually in dresses.

I know about MotherGoose on Hyenacart and about theecstore.com. Are there any other sites for great fitting panties? I'm thinking about some cute little boxer briefs for better coverage, but not sure.

I'd LOVE input, Mamas!!

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
smilingjessica
Registered Users
seller

Re: Undies for 21 Lb Tall, Skinny 21 Month Old?? What is GREAT?

Gerber training pants are a lot like underwear, just a couple extra layers of cotton in the center. They sell 2t and up usually in regular stores (I get them at Walmart 3 for $6.50) and also 18 month size on amazon or other places online. They have white or girly pink and patterned ones. I have a boy, so we have white and the boy blue ones.
smilingjessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Past_VNE
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Undies for 21 Lb Tall, Skinny 21 Month Old?? What is GREAT?

I found the 2T ones at BRU and tried them up against her hips. they looked like she'd need a 12mo size. They were huge. And, I'm hesitant to put her in trainers after she got used to undies. I feel like I might send the wrong message. :-/ Maybe not, I don't know.