Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers WIP 11/30

Oh man. I am in trouble starting in January
http://www.ravelry.com/groups/hp-kni...chet-house-cup

I was sad that I couldn't afford the HP yarn club but this helps make up for it.

Hat is done, heel is turned in sock 1, fingerless gloves are CO and I'm 1/3 through the first glove, and going to BED.

Advertisement

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:33 AM   #2
chippybug10
Registered Users

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers WIP 11/30

Morning!

We are up bright and early here because DS has a fever and is getting stuffy. It was a wonderful night of squirminess, kicking, and a general lack of sleep.

I finished up the beanie I was working on, it's drying now and hopefully I can get some pictures when/if the sun comes out. Now I need to finish the other leg on DS's SBE longies, hopefully between today and tomorrow.

Oh, and a rooster has wandered onto our property and apparently decided to make our backyard his territory. I think he's really confused because he walks around yelling for long periods of time
Old 11-30-2010, 05:42 AM   #3
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

Morning all! :wave2:

Lauren, sorry your little guy is getting sick. Mason has been sick these past few days, so I feel you on the no sleep thing.

I'm weaving in the ends of your longies today, and then working on Stacey's longies for the rest of the day!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:25 AM   #4
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning all! We all actually slept WAY too late (7:15am) because DS climbed into bed with us and I had no idea, so we were all cozy Thankfully i still got him to school on time and coffeed myself up!!

in other news:

I cast on the Peter sweater in 6-9mo, got all the way down to the hemline and bound off. Went to pick up the arm stitches this morning...And figured out I should have had 28st on the ARM not in between the back 3 & 4 marker. I was wondering why it seemed so tiny. DUH.

SoI don't think I'm going to frog it back 100%. I was thinking maybe to the nb size. I can't believe I have 3 hours worth of work into it that I have to rip out.

Seriously, I can't recall EVER making a mistake like this. I even read the pattern 2x just to make sure and of course kept looking while I was knitting. GAH!

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:43 AM   #5
aylasmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

been mia over the holiday. The whole clan rented a cabin in NV for the week so no Internet. It was awesome though. It was the first time everyone got to meet Ayla and they all loved her of course!

I did have a chance to get some knitting done. I'll have to take pics when the sun comes up

Foggy Knits WAHM Page Foggy Knits Facebook
aylasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:05 AM   #6
kareybear
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nak this stupid ad from Dell is driving me crazy. It was doing all day yesterday and thinking it will be gone today but NOOOOO... Sorry for ranting...It just not something I want to get online for.
Good Morning you all from MO.
I half way done on my longies I started last night. Will take picture soon. I know you all tired of seeing longies. Sorry

I need to go back and finish them. Catch later
Old 11-30-2010, 07:08 AM   #7
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

<-- never tired of seeing longies

GalleryBlogFan Page!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #8
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

morning, all!

Sorry to have been MIA but our modem quit. We're now waiting for our provider to mail out the free replacement. We're internet-less at home and I only work 2 days a week.

This also means no WIP or FO pics this week. Which is a bummer bec I finished the size 3T footies on BBR rose quartz and they totally rock so I wanted to show pics.

In other news, DH and BIL hunted this week and brought down two deer. We have been processing them and preparing to stock the freezer for the winter. It's been a big family project and quite the experience for the girls. As my eldest (4yo) said two nights ago after seeing the buck, "bye bye, Deer! See you later this week..... IN MY BELLY!" She doesn't seem put off by the concept of where meat comes from at all.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #9
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mmm venison.

GalleryBlogFan Page!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #10
amberlyn87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomgoat View Post
morning, all!

Sorry to have been MIA but our modem quit. We're now waiting for our provider to mail out the free replacement. We're internet-less at home and I only work 2 days a week.

This also means no WIP or FO pics this week. Which is a bummer bec I finished the size 3T footies on BBR rose quartz and they totally rock so I wanted to show pics.

In other news, DH and BIL hunted this week and brought down two deer. We have been processing them and preparing to stock the freezer for the winter. It's been a big family project and quite the experience for the girls. As my eldest (4yo) said two nights ago after seeing the buck, "bye bye, Deer! See you later this week..... IN MY BELLY!" She doesn't seem put off by the concept of where meat comes from at all.
LOL! My nephew went to a bbq place a few weeks back and wanted to order "bear meat"...

Mike got his deer opening day this year.. I'm happy because we were out of deer meat from last year.