Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
smshook
Registered Users

ONE more...

I found out I am pregnant with (we hope) just one more!! Oh, dear...I am not sure yet if I am excited or not, I kinda have my hands full with the four year old and 14 month old!! I am 6 weeks and three days today.
I am excited to be able to continue to cloth diaper longer and to be able to justify buying more cute fluffs!! BUT!!!
I am scared to tell my family because I know the comments that they will make...
I am also scared to death on how I will handle another little one with the two I already have and working two nights a week.
I know in the end everything will work out but I am still to scared to be excited right now. We weren't really trying but not completely preventing also ;-o
AND a question...is it ok for me to still breastfeed the 14 month old while I am pregnant? Will it effect my milk production or supply for the one cooking?
And, I've also started running/walking (C25K program) and I am only on week 2. I did run yesterday but didn't push myself like I was before I found out. I've been running now for about 3 or 4 weeks so I was prego the entire time. Should I continue my routine and just not push myself too hard or should I back off?
Thanks!!

Advertisement

smshook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
smshook
Registered Users

Re: ONE more...

Oh, where is everyone to tell me everything is going to be OK?!?!
Old 11-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
pinknpurfect
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This forum is used for the daily chat threads and they are basically the same 3-4 threads posted every day. You might want to post this topic in the pregnancy or parenting forums... you will get way more responses in the right forum.

As for your situation, it is always nerve wracking bringing in a new little one.

When I got pregnant with my third we were not trying not avoiding figuring with my history it would take forever to get pregnant...wrong! I was pregnant on my first cycle and my twins were only 14 months old. We were happy and surprised but nervous at the same time.

As for the breastfeeding it is OK. I nursed my twins until they were 19 months old and I was 20 weeks pregnant, they weaned naturally as my milk dryed up. Listen to your boddy, if you feel cramping while breastfeeding stop and talk to a Lactation consultant.
Jennifer, wife to Joel. Mother to 3 amazing girls: my adorable twins Justice and Juliette (8-07), and my cutie baby girl Jocelyn (9-09) We are a ing,ing, BFing, BWing family of 5 J's...soon to be 6 FSOT yarn and wool
pinknpurfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:20 AM   #4
smshook
Registered Users

Thank you for your help, I am new on here and having some trouble finding the right places to post things!