Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #11
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: You can throw tomatoes at me, but still want your input! ;) Disposable dipes...

Dd1 would pee so much she made the diaper explode & she'd wake up covered in gel beads. So which do you want, wet sheets or covered in pee-soaked gel beads? (We used Pampers or White Cloud. Huggies gave her a rash.)

Advertisement

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #12
norrahsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: You can throw tomatoes at me, but still want your input! ;) Disposable dipes...

Fisher Price Overnight diapers are AMAZING! DD usually sleeps about 12 hours (waking to nurse about once) and we don't cut off her fluids. This diaper has never leaked and we went to them full time at night because she would soak through a triple stuffed pocket with fleece on top and we were still waking up wet.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3747435
Lacee- Mommy to my girls Norrah(4/09) and Naomi(1/13) Expecting #3 (10/14)

Last edited by norrahsmommy; 12-03-2010 at 12:12 PM.
norrahsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #13
rosefall
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

FWIW, DS can make any disposable we've tried leak overnight, but somehow, a double or triple stuffed BG 3.0 doesn't leak.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #14
greek4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have almost always used disposibles at night. My boys went through phases of heavy wetting and their pee is really smelly at night. We used Huggies overnights during heavy wetting times and just plain Huggies in one size up for just regular wetting times. My boys have sensitive butts and Huggies are the only diapers that don't rash up their butts.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #15
myfrugalfunlife
Banned- member requested
seller

We're right there with ya! My ds is 2.5 and is almost totally day trained (haven't used a diaper during the day in a couple months-even when we go out and naps). However, he's too little to go overnight and he was starting to get bad burns from his flats/prefolds so I've started buying sposies at night and it's been wonderful After using cds/cloth wipes for over three years on two kids I'll admit I am totally burned out.

I've just been buying the Meijer store brand (Whisper Touch)-27 diapers for $5.49 and it lasts pretty much the whole month (one per night). I also like Walgreens store brand diapers. I haven't had one leak since I switched to them, and no more rashes/burns.

Last edited by myfrugalfunlife; 12-03-2010 at 12:22 PM.
myfrugalfunlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #16
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We only use Pampers. LOVE them and with 4 kids we have never had a problem with them.

Why would anyone throw tomatoes at you?
Old 12-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #17
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DP
Old 12-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #18
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Dd1 would pee so much she made the diaper explode & she'd wake up covered in gel beads. So which do you want, wet sheets or covered in pee-soaked gel beads? (We used Pampers or White Cloud. Huggies gave her a rash.)
My son has had the wettest and heaviest diapers I have ever seen when he wakes up in the morning. Even my dh has commented which says A LOT, lol. With those and all 3 of my girls, we have never had a diaper explode.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #19
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:

Thanks everyone! I'll start trying those things out!!!
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #20
stinkelein
Registered Users

My Mood:

Huggies is it for us. @ night dd will wet through one one size up from what would fit her. So, I went to BRU and got diaper doublers...disposable ones and use a size larger and she hasn't exploded yet. Ds cannot touch disposables so he get a pre-fold inside a sposie. Necessity is a mother.