Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
mama.lovin3
Registered Users
Formerly: lierre.bebe
seller

My Mood:
Please Help me find a solution for my 9 year old

Hi!

My oldest son is 9 years old. He has always had a latent bedwetting problem that was FINALLY starting to end at the beginning of this year. However, he then started developing seizures. They are now under control! Thank God! But his seizure medication caused his bedwetting to increase. We have tried different meds to stop the bed wetting but they all made it worse. So we took him off those and are now back down to just the necessary seizure med.
I cannot afford to keep buying disposable pants for him to wear overnight. Its wearing the budget thin and we've tried every brand in the stores and the medical supply types. They ALL leak and none of th fit him right.

I have google and search for cloth trainers but sadly i can't find any in his size i guess since this is a rare issue for someone his age. And he gets so embaressed when his friends spend the night or visa versa.

Please help me help my baby out!

I need to find someone willing to custom make and fit trainers for me in his size and custom to our heavy overnight only absorbancy needs. I truly don't need anything fancy, but i cannot afford expensive.

He wears approx a size 10 in boys boxerbriefs. I need these trainers to be able to handle a heavy wetter, fit well but be able to stretch if needed because the meds make his weight fluctuate, needs to be the kind he can pull up and down like regular underwear (meaning no snapping) because he twists and turns a lot in his sleep so the snaps might not hold.

If anyone can help me i would be so grateful!

Please email me at lierre.bebe@gmail.com I do not have internet at home but i have my email linked to my phone.

PS. I need to obtain a weeks supply of these. So 7 traiers minimum is what i will be needing.

Advertisement

Last edited by mama.lovin3; 12-05-2010 at 08:37 AM.
mama.lovin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
mama.lovin3
Registered Users
Formerly: lierre.bebe
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please Help me find a solution for my 9 year old

bump
Old 12-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
susansabrina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

emailed you
ISO:Planet Lunchbox, zorb, Small Lunette cup, ribbon for hairbows, bento style egg molds.IHA:Sm MEAF, Med MEAF, ME Toddlease, Columbia shorts XL womens, xl maternity swimsuit, Lg Zolowear ring sling in blue/grey, 2 Robeez 12-18 mo boys, wool wash, dog costume
susansabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey mama, you may have already looked into it, but DH is a chiropractor and has had great success treating bedwetting. My nephew, who is now 11, had great success with a bedwetting alarm. My sister-in-law found it on ebay for pretty cheap. Not the cloth solution you are looking for but I wanted to offer what help I could!
Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote