Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2006, 05:57 PM   #11
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Little Lambs AIOs

I liked them for the most part. They aren't the best for overnight and long trips and they are a little bulky. I loved them for around the house and stuff. They are pretty absorbant and have lots of snaps you can adjust as they grow. I definatly WOULD NOT buy from the maker!! She's a con artist who is ripping ppl off left and right! I happen to be one of them! I'm still waiting to hear about my $114 she took from me and never sent my dipes! I just sold my whole stash of LLs thinking I was getting a dozen new ones anyway! WRONG! LOL I see LOTS of eBay though!! Just don't buy from Little*Lambs not that she's selling right now, but just in case!!

Advertisement

Old 06-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #12
Merolu
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have about 10 of them, I paid between $5 and $7 a piece for them when it;s all worked out. Mine are all OS AIO solid colors and I love them for playing outside or when we have a nothing-but-diaper day. They aren't great for overnight - the doubler tends to move on my boys and not be where it needs to be when he wets and the dipe smells funny if used overnight. I love them, but for overnight, naps things where you need some good solid coverage, I use prefold/fitteds and wool. My only objection was her reputation and sometiems the stitching quality was somewhat low.
Mel
Merolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:56 PM   #13
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

To help answer the question as to what's a good price for 10, I wouldn't pay more than $7PPD/each for them... so you're looking at $70 or under. So I second that price....

good luck!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:57 PM   #14
calimomof5
Registered Users

I liked them pretty well on my older dd - haven't tried then on my youngest yet. I was looking on ebay yesterday and she's not a registered user any longer - tons of neg feedback in the past month or so!
calimomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:00 AM   #15
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

i just bought a couple from mama's here but they are still in transit, i can't wait
Old 06-04-2006, 06:08 AM   #16
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:

I used to like them for their colors only as I couldn't afford any other rainbow of dipes like BGs or FBs. I ended up selling them all as I didn't like the bulkyness at all. I sold the lot of 13 dipes for 85$ppd, which comes to 6.50$ppd each.
The prints wicked badly, btw.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:39 AM   #17
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitMommyOf2
I used to like them for their colors only as I couldn't afford any other rainbow of dipes like BGs or FBs. I ended up selling them all as I didn't like the bulkyness at all. I sold the lot of 13 dipes for 85$ppd, which comes to 6.50$ppd each.
The prints wicked badly, btw.

Oh yea the prints are HORRIBLE! LOL I bought 2 from a mama on here and first time dd wore them, leaked right through! I was so upset!