Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Can I fight this?

Can you call the person and tell them to go ahead and report you? You're not neglecting your daughter at all. You're protecting her from a possible serious reaction.

I'd just tell him to do what he feels he needs to and you'll do the same.

Tiffany, Mama to the incredible JM (3.25.06) , NC (7.28.10) and EH (9.23.13)
We don't vaccinate, we kept our sons intact, we use cloth diapers, we co-sleep, we extended RF, we breastfeed, but we watch too much tv and I totally dig plastic! Everyone has their issues, lol.
JustAugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:08 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

If you get another doctor on your side you will be fine. so find one NOW!!! You are protecting the baby from a possible horrifying reaction... but they don't give a crap!
damn CPS. I've heard it all. the lady down the street can beat her kids so bad and they won't do anything but the mom who tries to do things naturally or safely gets CPS?!! Freekin world. UH! I'm having a bad night reading this stuff. ; (
unassisted, homebirthin mom Had I not birthed children into the world and become a mother... I would not know true love, laughter or insanity.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:18 PM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:

We were threatened the same thing becuase we turned down the Vitamin K shot, eyegel and pku test at birth.. call their bluff becuase that is what it is.. Btw I am in new brunswick
Wife to E ~Mom to T & A & our baby we lost on 06.23.08 and excited to have just welcomed baby boy Legend ~born at 36 weeks!
a.b.and.her.two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #24
Registered Users
My Mood:

You absolutely have the right to say no! And to break them up. Especially since she had a bad reaction. In fact I would be worrying if you DIDN'T break them up after a bad reaction. I agree with A.B (as usual) call their bluff. And even if they do push the issue, what are they going to find? That you are taking care of your DD? Don't let them push you around. You need to do what's best for your family!
Loving wife to my Navy man and Momma to Big Sister Sept 06, Baby boy Feb 09!
Mom2MaggieSue is offline   Reply With Quote