Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
cdrew13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DS is Finally using the Potty!!!

I just had to talk about this, I am so proud of him!!!
He will be 4 in January, for the last year I have been trying to get him interested in the Potty, He would always refuse, I would try to have casual convos about it and he would get embarassed. Anyway wed night he just wanted to sit on the potty because his sister who is 27months was, and he went pee.... so he got so excited ans its like sometihng clicked, he has not gone pee in his diaper since, through naps or nighttime. Yesterday he decided he wanted to stand like daddy, and I looked in saw him standing in front of the tiolet peeing, and I wanted to cry... I am so proud of him. And my dd is using the tiolet too, however I can not get them to poop on the potty (excuse my little kid lingo lol) Any ideas? or will this just happen when they are ready?

Thanks forreading/ listening!

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Tweedledum
Registered Users

Re: DS is Finally using the Potty!!!

for peeing in the potty! I had to put on Sesame Street videos to get my DD to relax enough to poop in the potty. I just put the laptop in the bathroom during her regular pooping times and let her watch the DVD then. Oh, and there was no TV allowed during any other times but pooping time.
Tweedledum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:23 AM   #3
mrsallary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DS is Finally using the Potty!!!

yay for using the potty!!! My DS has been peeing in the potty recently too but he won't poo in it yet either.
mrsallary is offline   Reply With Quote