Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #141
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC While BFING Dec 19-25 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpierce View Post
Menthomas - My temped stays as high as yesterday but it's early and even though I tested (7DPO) it was a BFN which I expected. DH said I could test tomorrow but I don't know if I will or not. Might wait until 12 DPO or Jan 1st. You can go check out my chart but it doesn't look much different.
Looks good! I swear waiting to O is just as bad as the 2ww. But I get to live through all of you! I will be stalking you this weekend.

Advertisement

menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #142
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking Re: TTC While BFING Dec 19-25 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNSearch View Post
Thanks Lucy!!

Jenn~Did you test yet?
Yep...another BFN but still keeping my FX

Quote:
Menthomas - My temped stays as high as yesterday but it's early and even though I tested (7DPO) it was a BFN which I expected. DH said I could test tomorrow but I don't know if I will or not. Might wait until 12 DPO or Jan 1st. You can go check out my chart but it doesn't look much different.
Mine Dropped but it is still WAY above my previous one so I am still hoping Your chart is looking good!

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:01 AM   #143
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
your chart looks awesome... but why do you need your dh's permission to test?
Old 12-24-2010, 12:17 PM   #144
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

BFN at 12 dpo. Pretty sure I'm not preggo. Supposed to keep taking the progesterone through Monday (16 dpo). Won't get AF until a day or two after I stop. So I will probably test again before then. But I doubt it will be a BFP. At least the progesterone is staving off AF unitl I am home from our trip!

Cindy
Old 12-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #145
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So today I am CD 27 and 12dpo.... no AF but I tested on 10PO twice and DEF BFN... plus I do not feel preggers at all... I am going to wait until tomorrow to test since lately AF has been showing up at night time and it doesn't come tonight I guess I will test again in the morning. I am scared to take a test since I know it will be BFN... so I wish AF would hurry up and come so I am not thinking I am pregnant in the back of my mind all the time.

Vegan- are you taking the suppositories or pills? I think I might try some next month (and can probably get one of my ER docs to write me a script for it since my DR apt isn't until the 11th of Jan) how long did you take it for and what is dosage if you don't mind me asking???

Jen- my fingers are crossed for you too!!!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #146
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Lala: I am taking pills that I insert into my hooha. It sounded really wierd to me but it has been fine and the pharmacist said that this is the most common thing for this prescription. I take 400mg. I am supposed to take it for 14-15 days and started it 3 days after a positive OPK. So I take it until 16 or 17 dpo. Supposed to test then and then stop in BFN. It's sort of lame to be taking it so long if I am not prego but I am happy now bc I am traveling and need to have blood drawn on cycle day 3 so if I keep taking it then AF won't start until we are home.

Cindy
Old 12-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #147
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Menthomas - Thanks, and I totally agree, I don't know which one is worse for me, they are both a waiting and hoping game.

Jenn - FX that you get your BFP tomorrow morning for a giant Merry Christmas Present.

Laura - I don't, I didn't mean it like that, I meant it more like he was saying I should but don't know if I'm going too. He is the one who stops me when it's way too early usually but he's hoping this month is our month too more than ever. I realize now it sounded like he was telling me I could or couldn't. lol

Cindy - Hoping the progesterone works for you!!!! Or even better that you get a BFP!

Lala - FX that maybe because this month is different your preggo and not thinking it.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #148
Ambystoma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jenn - FX for you!! Christmas would be such a great day to get a BFP!

Cindy - FX for the progesterone doing it's thing. It will be worth it when you get a BFP!

Liesl - I didn't feel preggo at all with DS until 8 weeks or so. No symptoms (that I noticed). So FX that this is your month!

Morgan - I do the same thing with my hubby. Otherwise I'd test all day every day. Sometimes I make him hide the tests

AFM: 12dpo (apparently) and you can move me to time to test! So, despite wanting to wait a few days, I took a pink wondfo IC (the ones that aren't early result) and got a VERY faint line. It's wide, pink, and showed up in the time limit, but is just a hint of a line. I'm trying to get pics, but my camera isn't cooperating on these teensy tests. I'm probably just convincing myself b/c I want to be preggo so bad but DH saw it too!
Old 12-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #149
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Kara - FX that the line stays there!!!! Oh and keeps getting darker. And I agree. I am going to test tomorrow but then wait it out. Since I don't expect it to appear it's not as much of a bummer to not have it there.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #150
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just found a coupon for Clearblue Digital ovulation kits, the ones with the smiley faces. Are these better than regular ones with the lines? I would think that these would be easier than trying to figure if the line is the same, less, or more than the control. I am only cd 9 today, so I could use one of the ones with the lines tomorrow (I HIGHLY doubt I'm going to ovulate tomorrow or Sunday) and then get the digital ones on Sunday when everything opens. Opinions?? Experiences with them before I spend waaaaay too much money on them????
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote